I had the ppm at around 990
Ph at 5.8 but I've flushed her twice
With only ph water at 6.3
Run off was at 6.3 finally

Plant deficiency  leaf pictures 2
FarmeR.Jay

FarmeR.Jay

990 is crazy high you should feed like 350 400 when young
Flushed her out twice now both with water ph at 6.3 the second time I fushed the run off was at 6.3 time to start feeding it food again gunna start with ppm at 250

T

Think2toke

Sounds like a plan. Make sure you ran a lot of water through her. Those salts need to clear out.

FarmeR.Jay

FarmeR.Jay

Sounds like a plan. Make sure you ran a lot of water through her. Those salts need to clear out.
The first time I flushed her I used 4 gallons of ph balance water it was real brown yellow looking. Kinda like tea this time I flushed with 8 gallons & that ph water came out clear with a tiny hint of yellowness

T

Think2toke

The first time I flushed her I used 4 gallons of ph balance water it was real brown yellow looking. Kinda like tea this time I flushed with 8 gallons & that ph water came out clear with a tiny hint of yellowness
She will bounce back in a quickness

T

Think2toke

My friend pulled out a seed from his GG4 poped it and its better than the original he says haha. Good Luck!

FarmeR.Jay

FarmeR.Jay

My friend pulled out a seed from his GG4 poped it and its better than the original he says haha. Good Luck!
Thanks man I'll need it ! & shut I hope so too that shit was already fire !! So if it gets any better I don't know what I'll do :drunk:

E

Eloyd

Hey everyone can't figure out how to start my own thread sorry but can any one help with my issue I thought it was cal msg gave 35 ml between too feedings and no improvement.
IMAG0092

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
WOW 35 ML!! I hope that was in 7 gallons of water

It looks sorta like thrip damage, you seen any little bugs?
Hey everyone can't figure out how to start my own thread sorry but can any one help with my issue I thought it was cal msg gave 35 ml between too feedings and no improvement.View attachment 599606

E

Eloyd

No I didn't see any I used my scope to and the 35 is between to feedings five gallon bubble Bucket's

Latest posts

Top Bottom