plant discription (DR evil)

• Thread starter soserthc1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
soserthc1

soserthc1

ok, well fellow farmers and dr evil (as he and i all ready had a discussion about this plant) ok well some one - well not someone as i only know one grower besides all my farming friends on here, gifted me a bag of seeds and on the bag it said spelled exactly like this mawi wawi. Now its either mawiwai or mawi gold - if any one can help determine this strain from picture below. I will give you my second born child, gotta warn you she has add and adhd and is just discovering boys - is constantly answering back and loves expensive shit .. lol seriously though any help on picture would be appreciated if you can see it. sorry but best picture i could get currently' a few details first 1) picture on day 65 2) growin in 4 gal organic soil - well almost all organic 3) clone of its mom - which i cut at 56 days was out of tree and barely got a zip from her at 56 :volcano:as i look at the picture now its gonna be tough unless you have grown it before - and one more thing the leaves have the dark green wax look ...... pEaCe and merry christmas to all ,,,,,,,,or happy holidays which ever fits :confused0054:

Plant discription dr evil
soserthc1

soserthc1

Anyone with idea on this plant or is the picture to bad - day 68 getting milky tricomes nothing amber and is there a way you can tell by hairs being tied back - what is avg time from milky to amber to start ... i am getting really anxious but dont wanna cut early - i am guessing it will go 80 days or someone mentioned possible a 13-16 week strain, never knew they went that high...... um on second though i have seen 112 day strains - wow i gotta stay away from anything over 70 days -112 is crazy long if undergound ..... all i wanna do is grow grow grow - i love it .... it just aint fair that cali has been legal since 95 or basically forever as the emerald triange its like 80% of there income i believe - but if on the other side of the great usa you can be arrested with a damn seed in your can...... what ever happened to one nation under god - should be same rules for all states...... ok feel better i vented - now someone show me some love and answer my question if you can.

2011 12 22 12 52 01
OctoberDee

OctoberDee

Maui Wowie? It kinda looks like a Maui Wowie plant and at 68 days makes sense... your friend may just have a spelling issue. I had grown out some Maui Wowie, it took forever to finish. It takes about 100 days.. I didn't wait that long.

soserthc1

soserthc1

Maui Wowie? It kinda looks like a Maui Wowie plant and at 68 days makes sense... your friend may just have a spelling issue. I had grown out some Maui Wowie, it took forever to finish. It takes about 100 days.. I didn't wait that long.
its at seventy five today and i am getting real ansy might just chop that bitch down at 80 hell my tange dream is at 50 and my super lemon haze is at 55 and if i went with 100-112 with mawi they would be done first............:party0044:

soserthc1

soserthc1

well could not wait anymore chopped her down at 76 days and 5 hours - looking like 3 oz maybe a decent amount - oh boy the hole house smells - i dont have drying room so 5-7 days of lots of air freshner!!!! wont f#$@ it up by keeping it in cold garage like i did with my mango , lost its smell still some potent smoke but no bag appeal...........PeAcE,,,,,,,,,,, OR should i wrapped it in bananna peels and bury it.........:party0044:

Latest posts

Top Bottom