Plant Doctor asap!! HELP!!

• Thread starter Mallory Potbag
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

Mallory Potbag

2 days ago i drive across state to pick up about 20 Gods Gift Clones.
And while i was asleep my cat knocked over all my babies . He killed 3 on the spot and now the rest look like they are slowly dying. The leaves are yellowing up and crunching and the roots what were healthy are now brown.

My Question, is there hope for my clones?
and what my cat did to them, did he ruin the full potenical of their genetics capabilites?

what can i do to revive them to the way they were? i cant officaly plant them until my current round is finished in a week from now. the clones are about 7 inches tall.

normally i would toss them and start over, but it GODS GIFT. i cant toss these.

Plant doctor asap help
Plant doctor asap help 2
Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
What kind of environment are these plants in now? Lighting, temps, humidity, etc.. They may be going through climate change shock of you brought them from a far away land.

osidecannabis

osidecannabis

My Question, is there hope for my clones?

Yes

and what my cat did to them, did he ruin the full potential of their genetics capabilities?

no, you cant break genetics/dna

what can i do to revive them to the way they were?

your girls look hungry, the fall stressed them out and caused them to consume their stored energy; the yellowing of the large fan leaves while the small nodes stay green. give them a little food, they bounce back.

M

Mallory Potbag

i have them in a weird spot this time so my cat cant do a 2nd round of terrorism.

i have them on the top of a bunkbed in a large plastic storage bin, they have good air flow, its 70 degres exactly, and are under a long flourecent light. Humidity i dont know. im going to feed them. that makes perfect sense.

PS My cat costed a thousand dollars so I cant kill him lol

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
get a heat mat. get the temp up to 80, and humid. Foliar feed with some liquid kelp (available at yrou local nursery), at recommended dosage for cuttings.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
and soak the rock wool in a mild fert solution at 5.8 pH. those plants look like they need some food.

M

Mallory Potbag

i just fed them with AN B-52, and GO BioGrow. its now 80 degree because its later in the day. ill take a picture in a couple days and show what happens....

desertsquirrel

desertsquirrel

The real issue is those have a fully functioning root system. Its time to plant them or put them in larger cubes. They also, as has been said, need to be fertilized.

B

bobby-o

yeah they just look hungry and need tplant. They look alittle N deficient

Latest posts

Top Bottom