plant dried out pretty bad then this

• Thread starter bigmikeyg
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bigmikeyg

bigmikeyg

growing in hp promix. cbd diesel . had to leave and watered her nice and wet and when i go home the whole thing was droopy..

gave her a gallon of water then nutes ..

running an sensi bloom and big bud

at day one after dry out it didn’t look bad .. and it’s been getting worse day by day ..

Plant dried out pretty bad then this
Plant dried out pretty bad then this 2
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Just speculating but she dried out to wilting (you didnt say previous feed ec?) and then fed a high PK nute and a PK booster over the weakened roots and burned her bad.

When i accidentally let a plant wilt some. And i did it tonight waiting a little too long for the pot to dry out. I add water slowly and let it soak in real good. Dry soil repels water at first. I also scratch up the surface to help penetration. Otherwise the water can channel and also run down the sides and not saturate the pot.

Anyway. I water over a bit of time to runoff and then meter it and decide my feed strength. Usually giving only a light feed while she perks back up of a balanced complete grow nute. Then be patient and seenif she is still healthy.

All you can do is wait to dry and run fresh water through to runoff and see how high the nute strength is and go from there. Damage is done. But you can still get her going good again.

Latest posts

Top Bottom