Plant dying? Help needed fast please

• Thread starter Dirtymuckel
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dirtymuckel

Dirtymuckel

Hey folks bit of an emergency here Fan leaves on the plant are drooping here and it’s quite concerning. Plant had spent the last 3 days inside as it’s been an outdoor plant since March but there’s ventilation etc in the room but the lack off light has been hard to come by what light you see in the pictures is what I’m working with as it’s become far to cold to keep the plant outside now

The plant has always been potted in a 10 litre getting 6 litres of water per feed twice a week or when ever the top few inches off the soil is dry. Wondering what this could be

Plant dying help needed fast please
Plant dying help needed fast please 2
Plant dying help needed fast please 3
Plant dying help needed fast please 4
Dgautreau86

Dgautreau86

So it’s been outside all year long, and now you’re trying to grow it in your bathroom? Lol. It doesn’t have a ton of leaves left to photosynthesize with, and now it’s trying to synthesize a 10w lightbulb instead of the sun. Wrap your head around that if you’re wondering why it’s health took a turn. You need a grow light at the very least to grow pot, a sunny window or a bathroom light won’t cut it

Dirtymuckel

Dirtymuckel

Yes pretty much mate I never had any intentions off investing in grow equipment I just wanted to experiment and see if I could learn a thing or two about growing along the way.

I had the seeds from nice bags off weed from a while ago and I put 4 in soil back in March just for a laugh to see what would happen and I got this far with one off them. The light in my bathroom is broke atm actually so it’s just the sun coming through the window as you said but thank you for the feed back mate, I took into consideration that it was a light issue given my circumstances etc but I just needed an experienced opinion in case it could have been something else.
At nights are temps are dropping to around 1 and 2 degreees and during the day it’s a max off 11. The plant started showing me pistons on the 5th off September and produced budlets on the 13th off September so I’m wondering did my flowering start when it showed pistons or budlets because I’m just trying to work out if I’m in the 7th week off showering or the 8th. Sorry for being a pest bro and thank you for your time and info again 🙏

Dgautreau86

Dgautreau86

if It’s been outside all summer, the sun will have naturally ran it through flower by now. It’s not going to turn into great weed by spending another week in your bathroom. Just harvest it and make edibles or honey oil. Then move forth with the knowledge you have gained. You’re off to a good start, it takes a few tries to get it down. Keep studying and trying your best. Remember “less is more“, and great harvests will be yours.

Latest posts

Top Bottom