Plant finally showing sex after 12 weeks?

• Thread starter Dirtymuckel
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
swordfinder

swordfinder

photo/auto?
light sched?
outside plant?,...yes
indoor plant..no!!.super duper stressed?

jelloman

jelloman

This is the only one I’ve been able to notice near the top of the plant and new growth
I too have been waiting patiently waiting for my outdoor grow to disclose sex. I did not purchase feminized seeds and I have been able to ID 4 males so far. The females have been slow to disclose their sex, but they are starting to.
The top of the plants have been the best indicator for me too . Nice photo !

Dirtymuckel

Dirtymuckel

photo/auto?
light sched?
outside plant?,...yes
indoor plant..no!!.super duper stressed?

think I accidentally put a filter on the photo when I was magnifying it if that’s what you mean lol.

Gets around 16-17 hours of light and 8 hours of darkness

yes it’s an outdoor plant

swordfinder

swordfinder

def photo then, seems about right time for preflower/flower to start outside in my area.....my outsides are just starting but i did see a preflower 3 weeks ago or so....im in new england

Dirtymuckel

Dirtymuckel

i meant photoperiod or auto flower

ahhhh sorry mate I would call a plant that isn’t an auto a full feminised plant just got mixed up with the lingo there lol.This has been my issue with this plant mate the seed was a random one I’ve collected from nice bags of weed I’ve got over the years where the odd seed has popped out from a bud of nice weed, I popped like 4 back in may and they all germinated but this fucker was the only one that thrived the others died. So basically is this a sign that flowering is on its way in this plant I have? I’m located in Ireland myself just hoping our weather stays consistent enough for it

swordfinder

swordfinder

yes, this is a pre flower and is a sign of the start of maturity.....since you are still on the "long" side of the day......it would be wise to research how much usable outdoor sunlight you have and frost date.....without knowing the genetics of a "random bagseed"...you dont know how long harvest should take, so you will have to watch for other signs of when to harvest.....depending on your factors , either leave mother nature to herself...or take indoors and put on 12/12.....3rd option would be continue to let it veg outside(cant beat sunlight) and take in when needed and finish indoors under 12/12 with whatever buds you got going

Dirtymuckel

Dirtymuckel

yes, this is a pre flower and is a sign of the start of maturity.....since you are still on the "long" side of the day......it would be wise to research how much usable outdoor sunlight you have and frost date.....without knowing the genetics of a "random bagseed"...you dont know how long harvest should take, so you will have to watch for other signs of when to harvest.....depending on your factors , either leave mother nature to herself...or take indoors and put on 12/12.....3rd option would be continue to let it veg outside(cant beat sunlight) and take in when needed and finish indoors under 12/12 with whatever buds you got going

is right mate great shout thanks so much for your time and info🙏

Freaky75

Freaky75

Counting what? How long the plants been alive or how much light it’s been getting?
Hay how's you . I started counting the day it sprouted bud . It's a photoperiod indica . I have some autos that are starting to pre flower too . Pictures soon

Dirtymuckel

Dirtymuckel

Guys sorry to be a pest again just woke up today and noticed some cupping on my leafs, plant was watered 2 days ago and given nutrients for only the second time in its life which was 8ml of old timers organic veg nutrients with 4 litres of water in a 10litre pot, yesterday it seemed to react well to the feed and temperatures have been 20 during the day dropping to around 13-14 at night, would the drops in temperatures at night be the cause?

6A67A5D7 C1F5 441D 8DB1 627DB012FD6B
035E218B 9ED6 4624 8920 0A8F5C111E8D
A0723EE1 9B88 4F75 A845 8DA5874E051E
Freaky75

Freaky75

If there's no tip burn then it might be low humidity . Leaves taco for different reasons but you normally get some tip burn or browning of leaves with nute burn . Also the leaf your holding looks lyk new growth . They tend to open up after a few days if there's low humidity . I'm fighting the same problem the now but getting humidifier tomorrow yippee

Top Bottom