Plant Health Concern

• Thread starter Thatoneguy43
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

Thatoneguy43

I Received a White Widow Fem seed from a friend who ordered seeds from Canuk Seed Bank online. For the past month the leaves have been discolored, thin and paper like, many different shades of green as you can see. The leaves also are cupping and almost look deformed. My growing medium is Fox Farm Ocean Forest which for years has been my go to. It is currently sitting in a 7 Gallon Smart Pot. It started showing sex about 6 days ago now, white hairs everywhere! This plant looks as though it has lots of potential but I want the healthiest plant possible. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Plant health concern
Dan789

Dan789

With one picture and not much else plant looks good. New leaves haven’t fully formed yet, so those will be somewhat misshapen. Why not specify what your seeing so we have a little more to go on?

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
I Received a White Widow Fem seed from a friend who ordered seeds from Canuk Seed Bank online. For the past month the leaves have been discolored, thin and paper like, many different shades of green as you can see. The leaves also are cupping and almost look deformed. My growing medium is Fox Farm Ocean Forest which for years has been my go to. It is currently sitting in a 7 Gallon Smart Pot. It started showing sex about 6 days ago now, white hairs everywhere! This plant looks as though it has lots of potential but I want the healthiest plant possible. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!
Like dan said whats your concern? Looks like a healthy pot plant from my house. :D We aint mind readers here. I leave that to my mrs.…….. :(

SmokesalotofVT

SmokesalotofVT

looks good from VT lol ... you dont want them too green..

S

stevekaz28

Looks pretty good to me. If your having your leaves cupping that could be a sign of a ph issue, but again from the pictures it looks alright.

lino

lino

oxymoron - plant health & White Widow Fem seed

not just my opinion, facts,,, chemically altered plants have bad health and cause poor health in surrounding plants and the animal that consumes it.. your DNA will get disrupted, dangerous and causing many abnormalities in animals. gender issues, cancers, tumors, hormone imbalance big leagues... our food and smoke crops are not healthy or healthy for us.

In room full of Fem plants you will find a lot of oddities. so its hard to know if you or a plant has full health with some blood work and plasma tests.

Facts !

crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Self-Proclaimed Don Quixote
Supporter
oxymoron - plant health & White Widow Fem seed

not just my opinion, facts,,, chemically altered plants have bad health and cause poor health in surrounding plants and the animal that consumes it.. your DNA will get disrupted, dangerous and causing many abnormalities in animals. gender issues, cancers, tumors, hormone imbalance big leagues... our food and smoke crops are not healthy or healthy for us.

In room full of Fem plants you will find a lot of oddities. so its hard to know if you or a plant has full health with some blood work and plasma tests.

Facts !
How is a fem seed chemically altered? It is a result of a chemical process but the trait is in the plants genes already, you are just letting it express that natural trait by inhibiting some hormones right? I mean you cannot just spray sts or colloidal silver on a vagina and turn it into a dick and balls. Gmo is something else, i agree about the dangers of gmo but according to what i read, this is not like adding genes to an organism it is just a way to inhibit some hormones and create an XX gene pool at the end. Also agree there will be some mutation due to inbreeding and after a while it will be more apparent but breeders use techniques to stabilize it don’t they. I am really trying to understand what the problem is with fem seeds. Care to eloborate?

Last edited:
lino

lino

How is a fem seed chemically altered? It is a result of chemically altered tissue but the trait is in the plants genes already, you cannot just spray sts or colloidal silver on a vagina and turn it into a dick and balls. Gmo is something else, i agree about the dangers of gmo but according to what i read, this is not like adding genes to an organism it is just a way to inhibit some hormones and create an XX gene pool at the end. I am really trying to understand what the problem is. Care to eloborate?
the proof is in the DNA disruption that we're repairing with DNA telomere on humans and cannabis. the test just came back conclusive in 15 human test and over 1000's of plants test, 100% results

Best way w/o a bunch of big words. I'll spray a cow with chemicals until it grows balls and get itself impregnated.
eat that cow and its off spring and see what happens to your health. This is actually happening in cannabis breeding and consumption.

The blk bird in a PURE wht bird cage proves the DNA jump from father to ALL offspring FOREVER the wht birds are ruined just like a Feminized anything, IT FACT,,, just keep asking and Ill answer any confusion as to how this GENE JUMPING is occuring. DNA string in each chrome,,,, DNA disrupt is the same as saying chromosome disrupts . or scientifically we can say the organism is genetically altered. Now if I'm a fake news author and want to get tree huggers up in arms we say GMO, but its all the same thing.
Its GENETICALLY MODIFIED ORGANISM no matter how much we try glamour it

Dont believe me, Read all the Dr report on our food crops, not good...

lino

lino

the proof is in the DNA disruption that we're repairing with DNA telomere on humans and cannabis. the test just came back conclusive in 15 human test and over 1000's of plants test, 100% results

Best way w/o a bunch of big words. I'll spray a cow with chemicals until it grows balls and get itself impregnated.
eat that cow and its off spring and see what happens to your health. This is actually happening in cannabis breeding and consumption.

The blk bird in a PURE wht bird cage proves the DNA jump from father to ALL offspring FOREVER the wht birds are ruined just like a Feminized anything, IT FACT,,, just keep asking and Ill answer any confusion as to how this GENE JUMPING is occuring. DNA string in each chrome,,,, DNA disrupt is the same as saying chromosome disrupts . or scientifically we can say the organism is genetically altered. Now if I'm a fake news author and want to get tree huggers up in arms we say GMO, but its all the same thing.
Its GENETICALLY MODIFIED ORGANISM no matter how much we try glamour it

Dont believe me, Read all the Dr report on our food crops, not good...
:umans:
the exact alter genes from Feminizing a human is a con sed of DNA named SRY gene, this is altered with chemicals.
Cannabis:
the exact alter genes from Feminizing cannabis is a con sed of DNA named MeGI gene, also having a DNA disrupt is DOI gene also,,,, I can repair this DNA with microchimerism but its not always a success

lino

lino

How is a fem seed chemically altered? It is a result of a chemical process but the trait is in the plants genes already, you are just letting it express that natural trait by inhibiting some hormones right? I mean you cannot just spray sts or colloidal silver on a vagina and turn it into a dick and balls. Gmo is something else, i agree about the dangers of gmo but according to what i read, this is not like adding genes to an organism it is just a way to inhibit some hormones and create an XX gene pool at the end. Also agree there will be some mutation due to inbreeding and after a while it will be more apparent but breeders use techniques to stabilize it don’t they. I am really trying to understand what the problem is with fem seeds. Care to eloborate?
And yes I have spray and pill that will add sex parts to you and your plants.
rub a little of this on you and you start liking dick and growing tittys and lactating and some men have been know to get false pregancy and other female parts have been documented also, and this is herb,, give synthetics and I make you win miss america homie.

20171214 085949
crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Supporter
:umans:
the exact alter genes from Feminizing a human is a con sed of DNA named SRY gene, this is altered with chemicals.
Cannabis:
the exact alter genes from Feminizing cannabis is a con sed of DNA named MeGI gene, also having a DNA disrupt is DOI gene also,,,, I can repair this DNA with microchimerism but its not always a success
The thing about it is, i am trying to understand what you are saying, i thought we were just inhibiting the production of some hormones and plant creates male parts in devoid of these hormones. You can get breasts bigger and even lactate (but turning your male parts into a vagina?) even then you are just letting the body do its thing in the abundance of an hormone (is it healthy? No), what i meant to say is, if something isn’t on the dna sequence of an organism you cannot make it grow as is, unless you add that gene and make it a true gmo. Am i wrong on this? I mean if i had the space i would grow regs, don’t get me wrong, i am not an advocate of fem seeds but it is much less harmful then a gmo was my understanding, you think there are no discernable difference between them?

J

Jimcandace

With one picture and not much else plant looks good. New leaves haven’t fully formed yet, so those will be somewhat misshapen. Why not specify what your seeing so we have a little more to go on?
Sorry I know this is the wrong place but I just cant figure out where to go please help I have clones the roots are growing out of the bottom of cups for about 3 weeks but the plants woulnt grow

crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Supporter
Sorry I know this is the wrong place but I just cant figure out where to go please help I have clones the roots are growing out of the bottom of cups for about 3 weeks but the plants woulnt grow
Start a thread dude and put some pics and your info.

Latest posts

Top Bottom