• Thread starter Blickmorant
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Stokes

Stokes

couldnt post this earlier when junior was throwing his fit, i was driving

IMG 9194

IMG 9193

Im going to go ahead refute his upcoming argument when he sees this. Hes probably going to respond again with ‘its lockout-not a deficiency’

Well, yea, it is a deficiency, because its not available to the the plant.

Also, they effect different parts of the plant when theyre a genuine deficiency. Lockout effects the entire plant. Which means that young and old leaves would be affected, for either calcium or magnesium. Not just older fans.

Regardless of that, tell me how you can manage to lock out just those two lol.

So, we’re dealing with a deficiency of some sort. Calcium starts with newer leaves, not fans. This is extremely evident when people run into it during flower.

Magnesium, however, does occur in the older leaves first. People assume that magnesium has to be accompanied with regular yellowing im between veins. It does not. Its very common. It can be all sorts of colors, it can effect the entire pigment of the leaf. If you look closely at the pictures you can see something is clearly going on between the veins.

IMG 9190

IMG 9191

Im not ready to completely rule out bugs either. The one that looks like it could definitely be bug damage but its just so damned symmetrical. Not impossible tho. Need better pictures

M

MellowRello

View attachment 2176103

View attachment 2176104

Im going to go ahead refute his upcoming argument when he sees this. Hes probably going to respond again with ‘its lockout-not a deficiency’

Also, they effect different parts of the plant when theyre a genuine deficiency. Lockout effects the entire plant. Which means that young and old leaves would be affected, for either calcium or magnesium. Not just older fans.

So, we’re dealing with a deficiency of some sort. Calcium starts with newer leaves, not fans. This is extremely evident when people run into it during flower.

Magnesium, however, does occur in the older leaves first. People assume that magnesium has to be accompanied with regular yellowing im between veins. It does not. Its very common. It can be all sorts of colors, it can effect the entire pigment of the leaf. If you look closely at the pictures you can see something is clearly going on between the veins.

View attachment 2176105

View attachment 2176106

Im not ready to completely rule out bugs either. The one that looks like it could definitely be bug damage but its just so damned symmetrical. Not impossible tho. Need better pictures
Holy shit you are a fake as fuxkig moron . Hahahahaha!!! JFC

M

MellowRello

View attachment 2176103

View attachment 2176104

View attachment 2176105

View attachment 2176106

You are a total fraud and have no fucking clue what you are talking about, it's completely insane that you keep trying to pretend. The fuck is wrong with you man?

Stokes

Stokes

“its not a fully matured plant”

😂

Cut lights by 12 hours and tell me how long it takes to flower

M

MellowRello

Why do you keep trying to pretend that you know what you're talking about? What are you trying to accomplish? What is wrong with you? You're not going to be an internet hero / influencer by faking it.

Stokes

Stokes

“The (50/50 HF/OF/ soil is too hot”

😂

Yet every single one of my plants i started in my first two years of growing were started in ocean forest but looked exactly like this
IMG 1017

Stokes

Stokes

This is what lockout looks like. Everywhere. Not just in the fans. Not just calcium and magnesium (😂)

IMG 9195

M

MellowRello

😂

Yet every single one of my plants i started in my first two years of growing were started in ocean forest but looked exactly like t

😂

Yet every single one of my plants i started in my first two years of growing were started in ocean forest but looked exactly like this
View attachment 2176111
The fuck is wrong with you man?

M

MellowRello

This is what lockout looks like. Everywhere. Not just in the fans. Not just calcium and magnesium (😂)

View attachment 2176114
This guy's plants are babies, that looks like a Phosphorus toxicity in late flower. You are a clueless clown trying be an "influencer" and it's sort of pathetic. LOL

Stokes

Stokes

This guy's plants are babies, that looks like a Phosphorus toxicity in late flower. You are a clueless clown trying be an "influencer" and it's sort of pathetic. LOL
Phosphorus toxicity in late flower,huh?

Shit dude that would explain a deficiency in literally every other nutrient in those leaves! 😂

Is your mom home? Does she know youre up this late on a school night? 420scene is that you?

M

MellowRello

View attachment 2176114
You're so clueless that you don't even comprehend that "lock out" can mean different things, at different times, with different nutrients being locked out by different other nutrients, You think it's a specific thing that happens and this specific photo is what looks like. You just googled 'lock out" and posted a photo that you found, you are some sort of weird troll. Lol

Stokes

Stokes

That plant would be getting fed every bit of 1.2 ec in my tent. Have you ever grown a plant?

M

MellowRello

Phosphorus toxicity in late flower,huh?

Shit dude that would explain a deficiency in literally every other nutrient in those leaves! 😂

Is your mom home? Does she know youre up this late on a school night? 420scene is that you?
You have absolutely no idea what you are talking about and might be the most extreme example of an arrogant know nothing kid that has ever existed. Lol

Top Bottom