Plant is changing colors help

• Thread starter Blickmorant
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Stokes

Stokes

You're so clueless that you don't even comprehend that "lock out" can mean different things, at different times, with different nutrients being locked out by different other nutrients, You think it's a specific thing that happens and this specific photo is what looks like. You just googled 'lock out" and posted a photo that you found, you are some sort of weird troll. Lol

Calcium and magnesium each play roles in like 3 or 4 other MAJOR functions in a plant. If theyre not available the macros will certainly show it.

M

MellowRello

Calcium and magnesium each play roles in like 3 or 4 other MAJOR functions in a plant. If theyre not available the macros will certainly show it.
Nice Google search cut and paste you fucking fraud. LOL fucking clown. Byeee

Asmodeus

Asmodeus

Well that was some amusing reading with my morning bean. Now would you two give it a rest already, jeez...

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
anyone who thinks this is caused by some sort of lockout or deficiency etc you better get your head checked out!,..
this is simply incorrect watering practices,..
over mothering,..
i asked for watering info early on and got passed by,..
who said hot soil??
there’s no such thing,..

Last edited:
Docgrows

Docgrows

anyone who thinks this is caused by some sort of lockout or deficiency etc you better get your head checked out!,..
this is simply incorrect watering practices,..
over mothering,..
i asked for watering info early on and got passed by,..
who said hot soil??
there’s no such thing,..
I do have to go to bed. Thanks for laughs.
Looks like you have a new admirer there @Stokes ! He needs to change his username to @tittybaby or @blackedeyes……

Latest posts

Top Bottom