plant keeps dieing

• Thread starter oneton
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
O

oneton

so every time i plant seed they start out super strong looking great then after 2 or 3 weeks they die any info would be great first timer here:help:

S

SB805KUSH

hows your ventilation. is it to hot?what size before died?do you think they needed to be transpanted.more clues???

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
What medium are you starting the seeds in?

What have you been giving them?

Temps?

fred

S

SweetIslandFunk

More info for sure, pictures if possible. it really could be a million different reasons, Lights, light schedule, nutes, PH, bugs, mold, heat, over watering, i could go on and on. give us every bit of info on your grow space and perhaps someone can help.

O

oneton

ok well i have a 400 watt light in a black 3x3x4 tent i never did any of this be for but cant keep pay 120 a quater i have a fan on bottom blowing in on top blowing out and a fan blowing at them had 4 plants now 2 cant put pix no no cam but will tell everything and i have mg soil say it has a 2 month supplie if nuts

O

Oregonic

ok well i have a 400 watt light in a black 3x3x4 tent i never did any of this be for but cant keep pay 120 a quater i have a fan on bottom blowing in on top blowing out and a fan blowing at them had 4 plants now 2 cant put pix no no cam but will tell everything and i have mg soil say it has a 2 month supplie if nuts

Problem 1 identified, find a more mellow, forgiving soil, something alive! 2 Get a PH tester of any kind, even if its just a shit cheap shaker or strips.... better then nuttin, if you don't already have one. Let your water sit for 24 hours or so if using tap. 3.... do you have any gnomes??? For fucks sake man GET SOME GNOMES! :bong2:

Best of luck man hope you get it figured out sounds like your tent is dialed in, find a happy place with water and dirt and you will be golden!

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
Gonna need a seed starting medium and go easy on the watering. Don't let the soil temp get too high. It will kill them.

A book would be very helpful. :) Good Luck

fred

O

oneton

im just happy for any info ive been reading and im going to look right now for a ph test kit see what pops up and is growing from a clone way eaiser like are they worth spendin 75 bucks on thank to all just checked ordered a 50 pack only 7.95

O

Oregonic

im just happy for any info ive been reading and im going to look right now for a ph test kit see what pops up and is growing from a clone way eaiser like are they worth spendin 75 bucks on thank to all
Spend that money on a nice ph tester. All you need is a female.... either seed or clone and you will be set with all the plants you need! I go from clone unless I am growing new genetics. just my .02

R

Radio_Dread

yeah a PH tester is a great tool for growing. and i would reccomend roots organic potting soil. not expensive stuff and great for seedlings. also if your using a open wing hood, you might want to get an air cooled hood to help keep your temps down. them tents can get hot quick if your not venting your light. best of luck

RD

O

oneton

it is i got it off ebay the lights in this tube it came with 2 bulbs 1 for veg 1 for flowerin i hope all works out i am just stressed it was so hard to even find seed im in pa and damn its dry out here

O

Oregonic

it is i got it off ebay the lights in this tube it came with 2 bulbs 1 for veg 1 for flowerin i hope all works out i am just stressed it was so hard to even find seed im in pa and damn its dry out here
Sit back and take a breathe, you found the farm so the rest is kinda easy ;) Killer genetics and tons of info on how to grow 'em.

Yeah, dude if your rockin the batwing I would recommend putting your most powerful fan blowing out the top and tone of inside air movement, shouldn't need one blowing in, negative pressure is your friend in the tents. This is just my advice and could be way off base but like dread said, those tents can get hot fast!

O

oneton

k will do and by the way they are some awsome pix you have omg and does anyone know where to get seed if your on east coast non legal state

B

BongToker

no worries my man, the farms gotch ya.. Check out thcbay, plenty of dank for the taking

J

johard59

plants getting died

i dint get your problem, u haven't said about how u grow those, have u know about:winking0067: the soil, light source, temperature, nutrition , water, humidity,,

Top Bottom