Plant looking a bit sorry for itself

• Thread starter Custom45
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Custom45

Custom45

Morning,
Have a single plant, about 4-5 weeks in veg, seems to be looking a bit pale and droopy, any idea what may be the problem?

In an autopot

Transplanted yesterday into 15l pots and given a good hand water from top last night. This morning soil is between somewhere between dry and moist

Coco/pebble mix (60/40)

Feeding shogun a&b (2ml/L), silicone, cannazyme, rhizotonic.

Ph of water is around 6, EC around 1.7 (shogun's feed guide recommends 1.5-1.9 EC)

600w led light (Attis) set to 40%, currently 18" above canopy

Temps 25⁰c, humidity around 60-65%

No sign of bugs etc

Leaves are a little pale looking and dropping and some canoeing on top leaves? I thought underwatered, but have it a little more (til 20% run off) but made no difference.

On some leaves possible sign of mag deficiency, I've added a little epsom salts to nutrients solution, I find I always get that though at this stage. I use rainwater with has virtually 0 EC, so I add calmag, but think the calmag does add enough mag.

Any thoughts much appreciated!

Plant looking a bit sorry for itself
Plant looking a bit sorry for itself 2
Plant looking a bit sorry for itself 3
Plant looking a bit sorry for itself 4
Trixie

Trixie

Since you raised the water volume the plant she will take more water after up-potting. Since you just transplanted them into an auto pot, hand water them until their roots can establish. Make sure not to set the auto pots on the cold floor.

SHiNi

SHiNi

1.Try and raise humidity to 85% atleast then lay off the watering she should Improve within a day always keep humidity high after transplant till roots are adjusted to new medium.2.leaves could be heavy of water my 2 cents

Custom45

Custom45

Thanks for replies. Yes, going to be hand watering for next 7-10 days while roots establish.

I'd say leaves are a little droopier after transplant. They were a little before and definitely curling a bit like in photos.

I'll try and get humidity up.

Custom45

Custom45

Was watering once a day after lights on when in smaller pots, til 20% run off. Plan to do same in the 15l pots.

Week4Bytch

Week4Bytch

The Cannabis Karen (I'm a Bytch)
Supporter
Has she recovered, just could've been the pH of the soil and having to adjust to it.

whelksemengmail.com

whelksemengmail.com

I'd take it out my tent for 6 hours and put it in an open warm room with a very light fan on it at a big distance. But I'm certainly no expert

Top Bottom