plant lost 6 inches of height 6 week flowering

• Thread starter Toomp
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

Toomp

Any ever seen this before?
Haven't been tending to overall nutrition this go.
Blasting with boosters so tried to make up for the yellowing with gro and some cal mag.
Normally she drinks a full gallon with a pinch of runoff
She had plenty to spare yesterday though.

So I go check on them she went from 5'10 to about 5'5.
Flowers look smaller but tighter. But i have never seen a plant shrink. Blasted her with more beastie today. She didnt drink no more then a 3rd of a gallon Maybe less, then foliar calmag.
Possible the gro pushing her to veg? Its 7n 9p. Overnight?
Lol tomorrow its going to be 4'5. Let me know guys.
Temps flucuate 63 lows 85 highs 77 lions share of the day With the 1k On her

TH3WIZ4RD

TH3WIZ4RD

Maybe a bit of nute lockout so she isn't drinking much and has wilted. I bet she'll stand tall again after a nice flush. Nearing that time anyways.

Tank333

Tank333

Yea, I agree with @TH3WIZ4RD. It's probably nute lockout. What's your run-off's PH?

T

Toomp

Maybe a bit of nute lockout so she isn't drinking much and has wilted. I bet she'll stand tall again after a nice flush. Nearing that time anyways.
I'll flush her. How much would you run through her in a 5 gallon?

T

Toomp

Yea, I agree with @TH3WIZ4RD. It's probably nute lockout. What's your run-off's PH?
Didn't check the ph but the ppm was about 580.

I'll test tonight though. My cheap pen broke if I get something clean to come out I'll use the die

T

Toomp

That's a lot of water For only 580 ppm in the medium.
The goal was to make this grow flush with equal the pot size

TH3WIZ4RD

TH3WIZ4RD

Overwater enough to get some runoff and then test the ph of the runoff. I don't know your medium, but I aim for 6.5 in soil, 6.0 in soilless, and 5.5 in hydro. I've had hempy buckets climb to the mid 7's and had to flush like 5 gallons of 5.5 ph'd water through the 3-gal buckets to bring the ph back down to the low 6 range. I think the problem is ph not ppm.

TH3WIZ4RD

TH3WIZ4RD

Very interesting problem though. Never heard of it before. Let us know how she works out.

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Like JK said. So stop smoking the tops. LOL!

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
I have seen it outside due to deer and groundhogs.

Are you sure the bud weight isn't just bending them down some?

Top Bottom