Plant Music.......

• Thread starter akstoner
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Mine listen to nature. But! I suppose if I were going to play music for a plant, I would play Brian Eno... maybe some Ambient Music for Airports.

ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

Most of the scientific studies suggesting plants respond to music are shoddy at best, that being said my plants generally get upbeat songs by the beatles or classical music. I have no clue if it makes a difference i mainly like the way it sounds coming from the room and i dont think they dislike it.

Patanjali

Patanjali

Who plays music and what style of music.........i have heard about music making bigger buds.... is this true maybe bigger plants?
At this time music is not known to help plants grow, although scientific studies the topic are few according to What A Plants Knows by Daniel Chamovitz. In the future we may find out certain sound waves help plants grow, but there have not been any hard scientific studies to prove this theory.

hth,

P-

Chamovitz stated Dr. Lilach Hadany, a theoretical biologist at Tel Aviv University is doing research to see if plants respond to sound waves. She said she thought they respond to sound waves, we just haven't run the appropriate tests. The book was written in April of 2013.

akstoner

akstoner

At this time music is not known to help plants grow, although scientific studies the topic are few according to What A Plants Knows by Daniel Chamovitz. In the future we may find out certain sound waves help plants grow, but there have not been any hard scientific studies to prove this theory.

hth,

P-

Chamovitz stated Dr. Lilach Hadany, a theoretical biologist at Tel Aviv University is doing research to see if plants respond to sound waves. She said she thought they respond to sound waves, we just haven't run the appropriate tests. The book was written in April of 2013.

interesting..... yeah i have been doing research and there is a CD that you play 10 mins before you turn on the lights and then 10 mins before and after lights out......

but i was just curious...... read that it can make bigger healthier plants and buds!!!!

Patanjali

Patanjali

interesting..... yeah i have been doing research and there is a CD that you play 10 mins before you turn on the lights and then 10 mins before and after lights out......

but i was just curious...... read that it can make bigger healthier plants and buds!!!!
So if the scientific research hasn't been done, I'd be curious how they are getting their information? My guess is marketing bs.

P-

Patanjali

Patanjali

This is how i feel but thats why I asked a question and get a response from the old farmers...
And maybe they do have some latest and greatest research. Seems like more times than not though, it's a sham. If they have cited information about their products post it up and we can look at it.

Peace!

P-

akstoner

akstoner

And maybe they do have some latest and greatest research. Seems like more times than not though, it's a sham. If they have cited information about their products post it up and we can look at it.Peace!
P-

yeah im lookig for the website to post up for everyone to laugh or say idk lol

Top Bottom