Plant numbers in 4x4 tent

• Thread starter Mike Hawk
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mike Hawk

Mike Hawk

Just wondering what you farmers run, or think is an ideal number of plants in a 4x4. I just ran 16 and it worked out pretty good but I'm wondering if I would do better running 9.

I have a 4x4 table stuffed in there and use 2 gallon pots of coco, automated feeding drain to waste. I grow mostly cookies and og's. I'd love to do 9 in a scrog but I can't access the sides or back. Tent is in a tight space.

M

Max Stone

depends on how long you want to veg...I've done 49 1gal pots with little veg time and I've done 25 3gal pots, just takes a little more time on the 3gal pots to veg out and for the roots to colonize the pots...

Herb Forester

Herb Forester

How much are you guys' yielding per 4x4 in tents? I might do up some bedrooms and wondering about productivity per light compared to my non air-cooled rooms.

chuckchill

chuckchill

G
Just wondering what you farmers run, or think is an ideal number of plants in a 4x4. I just ran 16 and it worked out pretty good but I'm wondering if I would do better running 9.

I have a 4x4 table stuffed in there and use 2 gallon pots of coco, automated feeding drain to waste. I grow mostly cookies and og's. I'd love to do 9 in a scrog but I can't access the sides or back. Tent is in a tight space.
et some BIG ASS 60,S.LITRE! + USE 4, 5! MAX .BUT VEG 4,LIKE? 10+ WEEKS?. DEPPENDS ON STRAIN. I JUST GOT COOKIES.THE FORUM CUT! HOW DOES SHE LIKE TO BE TREATED? IS SHE A BIG STRETCHER?LOL.SOS TO ASK A Q.LOL. BUT ID GO FOR 4! ?5! BUT THATS JUST ME. IVE NEVER DONE A ,LEGIT! S.O.G.JUST BUSHES:-).
PEACE.+ GREAT LUCK.
C.C

chuckchill

chuckchill

? 18! IN A SCROG?!WOW. I CAN USE1! + FILL THE FULL XXL TENT!. IN A SCROG. ITS A BITCH SOMETIMES THO. GR8! 4 YEILD + PLANT COUNT THO.ATM IM RUNNING JUST GONNA DOWN SIZE 2, 11!L POTS OF SOIL + DO 6!. MORE MAYBEE. SOUNDS LIKE UR DOING GREAT.
PEACE.C.C
I like 18 with a scrog.

bigjay420

bigjay420

4x3 closet... 1000w. 10 flowering in bottom. 20 veg in top. And my wife says she hates when I just "cram it in"... ;)

Mike Hawk

Mike Hawk

I decided to go with 9 and I'm doing much better than when I had 16. But it's strain dependent too

SonOfDaMourning

SonOfDaMourning

I think 9 in 3gallons is the money spot for a 9week rotation in a 4x4 but thats my opinion. It gives you enough time to take cuts and veg out enough to fill a 3 gallon topped and prime for flower. Bigger pots and id recommend more veg to take advantage of a bigger avail root zone.
btw did i tell you that i like 9 in a 4x4? Lol... looking real good btw @Mike Hawk

Mike Hawk

Mike Hawk

I think 9 in 3gallons is the money spot for a 9week rotation in a 4x4 but thats my opinion. It gives you enough time to take cuts and veg out enough to fill a 3 gallon topped and prime for flower. Bigger pots and id recommend more veg to take advantage of a bigger avail root zone.
btw did i tell you that i like 9 in a 4x4? Lol... looking real good btw @Mike Hawk
Thanks @SonOfDaMourning 9 is definitely doing the trick for me but I'm in 2 gallon pots of coco feeding 3 times daily. 9 is easier on the pocket too nutrient wise!

Top Bottom