Plant Problems..Need Help

• Thread starter miser66
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

miser66

So..I transplanted to new bigger pots a couple weeks ago. My plants were under 500W and they were loving the new pots for a week. Then i moved them to my new room with 1200W. It was way to cold at first and it caused them alot of stress, purple stems droopy growth. I realized this and fixed the temperature and my environment has been fine since, my plants have gotten slightly beter but haven really rebounded and its been 4 days now. You can see the stems have turned purple... New growth is light and droopy, and u can see in 1 pic theres some leaves that have yellow spots. Could this all be from the cold shock they got and its just taking a long time to recover and transition out. What else could be wrong please help.

Plant problemsneed help
Plant problemsneed help 2
Plant problemsneed help 3
M

miser66

I also raised my light thinking it might be light stress so I dont think thats it either.

F

forehead

You could have root probs brought on from the wet cold conditions..try transplanting and inspecting the roots.Good luck farmer.

N

nucleotide

Have you been able to get a stable temperature? Have the roots stayed consistently wet since getting cold?

I think that you might do best to get them warmer, and check the pH. You might find that the pH is out of whack, or as suggested - if its not pH it might be salt buildup. By the bright new growth, it looks like there might be a Magnesium issue, but the transition from a small light to a larger light for a slowly metabolizing plant can cause a bit of bleaching too.

Top Bottom