Plant problems outdoors leaves yellow and die.

• Thread starter Sparky75
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Sparky75

Sparky75

I think I have various issues going on. I am not sure what is happening here. The strain I am growing is cherry wine. A cbd strain. I am using 19 4 23 salt dissolvable feed to 900 ppm and trying to keep water around 6 to 6.4 on ph when feeding. I use tap water and it is 400 ppm and I add 500ppm feed to keep at 900ppm until flowering starts. I am not sure if it is a fungus or ph or nutrient lockout uasue. I appreciate any help.

Plant problems outdoors leaves yellow and die
Plant problems outdoors leaves yellow and die 2
Plant problems outdoors leaves yellow and die 3
Plant problems outdoors leaves yellow and die 4
Plant problems outdoors leaves yellow and die 5
Plant problems outdoors leaves yellow and die 6
Plant problems outdoors leaves yellow and die 7
Plant problems outdoors leaves yellow and die 8
Plant problems outdoors leaves yellow and die 9
Plant problems outdoors leaves yellow and die 10
Sparky75

Sparky75

A week ago when it started the ppm was 1550 and I flushed the plant after that and 5 days later here we are. I am wandering of it is due to nutrient lockout our a fungus.

Flexnerb

Flexnerb

A week ago when it started the ppm was 1550 and I flushed the plant after that and 5 days later here we are. I am wandering of it is due to nutrient lockout our a fungus.
What temp was the water you used to flush with

Wondering if they pot might be too small for that plant too.

Get an ec meter ppm's are not the way to go...ec gives you a better way to understand were your salt build up in your pots is at

Flexnerb

Flexnerb

Water temps thst high encourage fungus growth big time. Theres another person on here with the same issue. A member suggest he build a water chiller. Copper tubbing inside a insulated box dump ice in and recirculate the water through that and back to the reservoir. Dump out melted ice repeat....i will suggest to add salt to the ice. it'll will make it colder because salt will pull the water out of the ice faster. Adding salt to ice will make it colder

Flexnerb

Flexnerb

I would love to know a way to reduce the temp to about 70 out of the water house when I mix everything.
If you let the water run for 5 minutes will it get colder to where you need it

Sparky75

Sparky75

If you let the water run for 5 minutes will it get colder to where you need it
I do let it run until it is cold. I have about 40 plants and during this time if year we are feeding about 100 to 120 gallons of water a day. Some days more and some days less depending in weather. They dry out quick in the cloth air pots.

Sparky75

Sparky75

Water temps thst high encourage fungus growth big time. Theres another person on here with the same issue. A member suggest he build a water chiller. Copper tubbing inside a insulated box dump ice in and recirculate the water through that and back to the reservoir. Dump out melted ice repeat....i will suggest to add salt to the ice. it'll will make it colder because salt will pull the water out of the ice faster. Adding salt to ice will make it colder

Id like to figure out a better way due to the volume of water and plants. Here is the plants about 3 weeks ago. They are much bigger now. Probably a foot higher and wide no. The plants are all touching or very close to touching now.

IMG 28072020 182754 720 x 720 pixel
Sparky75

Sparky75

Id like to figure out a better way due to the volume of water and plants. Here is the plants about 3 weeks ago. They are much bigger now. Probably a foot higher and wide no. The plants are all touching or very close to touching now.

Here they are now

IMG 20082020 150355 720 x 540 pixel
Flexnerb

Flexnerb

You let it run til its cold! Whats the temp at that point? If its cold thats kind of odd that it gets too warm as your watering? Im assuming...im a bit confused now. You let it run til its cold, you water 100 120 gallons a day..how does it get that warm that quickly?

Top Bottom