Plant stress / Yeild

• Thread starter Bubblehaze
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bubblehaze

Bubblehaze

I transplanted them and the next day had to stick them in the cold garage while workers were at my house about 15 hours.
So my plants get severely stressed
won't take nutrients and wilts constantly
leaves start falling off
yellowing
all stems red
Even if I can nurse it back.
Will it even be worth it?
Will I loose yield?'

1st.artuning

Some sources say that a little stress is good. That way it's able to be more resilient later.

Bubblehaze

Bubblehaze

The temp went from 71 to 45 and they didn't like it at all.
Thanks for the advice . I discussed it earlier with a friend he said the same thing I just hate looking at sick plants.
I hit them with some revive spray as well
I will give them a few more days and see what happens

I have these almost ready to clone hope they fair better

C

cgslim

The temp went from 71 to 45 and they didn't like it at all.
Thanks for the advice . I discussed it earlier with a friend he said the same thing I just hate looking at sick plants.
I hit them with some revive spray as well
I will give them a few more days and see what happens

I have these almost ready to clone hope they fair better

45? Ouch, watch out for temps below 60 degrees, or over 85 as this can cause a hermaphroditic response from your lil girl.

Bubblehaze

Bubblehaze

Screw it they are coming down.There are 2 sativa matanuska thunder fuck that didn't get hurt very much. On the bright side of things today the co2 got hooked up my seedlings grew 1 inch in 12 hours no bullshit. I will be sexing and cloning in a week I guess 2-3 week setback is nothing compared to a hermi infiltrating my garden,I won't stand for it. Well glad someone was gracious enough to hook me up with some golden goat clones hope they are good.
I have been fortunate I never have had any real major problems like this in years should have never acquired clones threw craigslist. Thanks for all the help guys next week I will start my grow journal if anyone wants to check it out my diesel should be sick and I am popping some Bubble Haze seeds now;

Top Bottom