Plant struggling to keep up in flower

• Thread starter Dman91
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dman91

Dman91

I am currently midway through week 5 of flower. Both of my ladies are Bruce Banner and were started from seed. I know that not all plants are the same but these 2 ladies are on a whole different level in terms of production. Both seeds came from a reputable seed bank and I can not tell if I am doing something wrong, or if its just genetics. Please help!

Plant struggling to keep up in flower
Plant struggling to keep up in flower 2
Plant struggling to keep up in flower 3
Plant struggling to keep up in flower 4
ws2910

ws2910

Interesting, 2nd plant looks to be 2-3 weeks behind. Did one of them get slowed down stress?

Dman91

Dman91

Interesting, 2nd plant looks to be 2-3 weeks behind. Did one of them get slowed down stress?
I dont believe so but I could be wrong. They are on the exact same regiment and things were pretty smooth for both plants.

ws2910

ws2910

Being a novice I look forward to reading what more experience folks have think.

Dman91

Dman91

Right now it looks that she will take a little longer.. time will tell you, but i think she will take 10 - 14 days longer .
looks like im changing my drying situation. Hopefully she fattens up in the next week or so.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Basically breeding for homozygous traits is hard and takes a long time, so few breeders do it properly these days.

What you've got there is genetic variation. Its super common. If you want each plant identical you need to take clones.

The one looks like it is flowering a fair bit slower, Id agree it will likely be a couple weeks behind the other one.

Dman91

Dman91

Basically breeding for homozygous traits is hard and takes a long time, so few breeders do it properly these days.

What you've got there is genetic variation. Its super common. If you want each plant identical you need to take clones.

The one looks like it is flowering a fair bit slower, Id agree it will likely be a couple weeks behind the other one.
thanks for the input. I will still love her even if she puts off no yield

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

thanks for the input. I will still love her even if she puts off no yield
My grandmother always said nothing says love more than killing something, drying it out and setting fire to its sex organs.

Dman91

Dman91

My grandmother always said nothing says love more than killing something, drying it out and setting fire to its sex organs.
Haha I think its like a hospice patient. All you can do is show love and tend to their needs before they are ready to go.

Top Bottom