Plant Succes Soluble

• Thread starter Krasi
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Krasi

Krasi

High Ganja Farmers,

there is a product that catched my eyes lately, it`s called Plant Succes Soluble, it`s an organic mycorrhiza/bacteria soil product, this product has the widest variety of fungi`s and bacterias i`ve seen yet.
Anyone uses it or has any comment, please do tell
Here`s two links to the product

dankworth

dankworth

High Ganja Farmers,

there is a product that catched my eyes lately, it`s called Plant Succes Soluble, it`s an organic mycorrhiza/bacteria soil product, this product has the widest variety of fungi`s and bacterias i`ve seen yet.
Anyone uses it or has any comment, please do tell
Here`s two links to the product

Capulator's bennies through this site have shown thus far to have by far the best spore count/colony forming units per gram.
Hands down.
Thought you should know.

HydroRocks

HydroRocks

I can not even read your post anymore Dankworth, all I keep doing is staring at the shirtless fat guy in your avatar......

GreenSpoon

GreenSpoon

<nm> took three seconds to consult the information and that was wrong sorry, somthing about ecto though cant remember will be back<>

so this is what i was refering to , not sure if its true
"
85% of plant species form a relationship with endomycorrhizae, whereas only 10% form a relationship with Ectomycorrhizae (and most of these are trees)."

this is what is in what i love as a myco additive: ROOT BLOOM

Glomus intraradices (55 prop/gm)
Glomus mosseae (55 prop/gm)
Glomus aggregatum (55 prop/gm)
Glomus etunicatum (55 prop/gm)
Glomus clarum (5.5 prop/gm)
Glomus monosporum (5.5 prop/gm)
Glomus brazilianum (5.5 prop/gm)
Glomus deserticola (5.5 prop/gm)
Gigaspora marg-Bacillus pumilis - 2,300,000 CFU/gm
has been shown to inhibit certain pathogenic fungi
-Bacillus coagulans - 2,300,000 CFU/gm
phosphorus solubilizer
-Bacillus megaterium - 2,300,000 CFU/gm
phosphorus solubilizer
-Bacillus licheniformis - 2,300,000 CFU/gm
digests proteins in the soil, especially feathermeal
-Bacillus azotoformans - 2,300,000 CFU/gm
reduces excess nitrates in the soil
-Bacillus thuringiensis - 2,500,000 CFU/gm
acts as a larvacide of certain pests
-Paenibacillus polymyxa - 2,300,000 CFU/gm
fixes atmospheric nitrogen into a plant usable form
-Paenibacillus durum - 2,300,000 CFU/gm
converts ammonia into nitrates
-Azotobacter chroococcum - 2,500,000 CFU/gm
powerful nitrogen fixer
-Pseudomonas aureofaceans - 2,200,000 CFU/gm
thrives in clay soils

Yeast-
-Sacchromyces cervisiae - 2,200,000 CFU/gm

----------------
Plant Success-
"19 bacterial species, 2 species of trichoderma and biostimulant."

just read this on the plant success website and damn

Krasi

Krasi

Gentlemen thanks, i just took a look at the ebaysite capulator`s bennies.
Wich one should i order if i want the Bacterias and Mycorrhizae.
The nutepack oor the rootpack, or both?

Edit: i get it, i need both, great stuff though.

There`s another product i like, have a look

http://www.wheatgrasskits.com/azomite.htm

squarepusher

squarepusher

<nm> took three seconds to consult the information and that was wrong sorry, somthing about ecto though cant remember will be back<>

"
85% of plant species form a relationship with endomycorrhizae, whereas only 10% form a relationship with Ectomycorrhizae (and most of these are trees)."

phosphorus solubilizer
phosphorus solubilizer
powerful nitrogen fixer
thrives in clay soils

Yeast-

----------------
Plant Success-

anyone ever look into White Widow by Humboldt?

Mycorrhizal inoculants are crucial to sustaining a healthy, expansive root zone. Humboldt Nutrients is proud to launch our newest and most powerful soluble mycorrhizal, White Widow.
White Widow is a mycorrhizal powder containing mycological spores. White Widow is a diverse, pure endomycorrhizal.
The effectiveness of a soluble mycorrhizal inoculant relies heavily on two variables: the amount of spores in the product itself and the ability of that product to become soluble in water. White Widow is a super-fine powder which quickly and easily dissolves into water.
With White Widow the speed and aggressiveness of your plant’s root development can be increased. It is common to see large, furry, bright white roots shooting out of the bottom of containers only a week after transplanting with the White Widow.
If you can keep things healthy on the surface, Humboldt Nutrients White Widow will handle the situation underneath.
Endomycorrhizae:

Glomus clarum……………………..12,500 prop/cc
Glomus aggregatum………………12,100 prop/cc
Glomus intraradices……………….11,300 prop/cc
Glomus mosseae…………………..11,000 prop/cc
Glomus deserticola………………..10,400 prop/cc
Glomus etunicatum………………..10,000 prop/cc
Gigaspora margarita……………….9,900 prop/cc
Glomus brasillanum…………………9,300 prop/cc
Glomus monosporum………………9,000 prop/cc

seems pretty strong, has anyone tried this before?

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
anyone ever look into White Widow by Humboldt?

Mycorrhizal inoculants are crucial to sustaining a healthy, expansive root zone. Humboldt Nutrients is proud to launch our newest and most powerful soluble mycorrhizal, White Widow.
White Widow is a mycorrhizal powder containing mycological spores. White Widow is a diverse, pure endomycorrhizal.
The effectiveness of a soluble mycorrhizal inoculant relies heavily on two variables: the amount of spores in the product itself and the ability of that product to become soluble in water. White Widow is a super-fine powder which quickly and easily dissolves into water.
With White Widow the speed and aggressiveness of your plant’s root development can be increased. It is common to see large, furry, bright white roots shooting out of the bottom of containers only a week after transplanting with the White Widow.
If you can keep things healthy on the surface, Humboldt Nutrients White Widow will handle the situation underneath.
Endomycorrhizae:

Glomus clarum……………………..12,500 prop/cc
Glomus aggregatum………………12,100 prop/cc
Glomus intraradices……………….11,300 prop/cc
Glomus mosseae…………………..11,000 prop/cc
Glomus deserticola………………..10,400 prop/cc
Glomus etunicatum………………..10,000 prop/cc
Gigaspora margarita……………….9,900 prop/cc
Glomus brasillanum…………………9,300 prop/cc
Glomus monosporum………………9,000 prop/cc

seems pretty strong, has anyone tried this before?

I'd check out Capulator's Beneficials (now OG BIOWAR) cheaper and more concentrated. I'm a happy customer. (not a shill!)

outwest

http://ogbiowar.com/

K

kushsmoker30

"

phosphorus solubilizer
phosphorus solubilizer
powerful nitrogen fixer
thrives in clay soils

Yeast-

----------------
Plant Success-

O man thats good stuff, i buy caps bennies n still buy root bloom. it makes a certin type of root that is super fuzzy, i've only seen it with canna's rhizzotonic, greatwhite n root blooms. don't get me wrong caps works GREAT n so does roots excel, but i don't c those soft delicate fuzzy roots i c with those products i mentioned.

i called up Root bloom n got a good tea recipe n added my cap root n foliar packs + some great white i had lying around, also some fish mix, worm castings n a lil molasses let it bubble 48 hrs more or less dilute n serve ur girls. best tea i've ever made, not that i've made teas or years but i have bought caps bennies twice n it was mainly for teas.

i was told by there tea maker= reason for fish mix is cuz it wakes or feeds MORE of the fungi rather then just molasses or some other carbs, i didn't get/understand it all but cing all the listed stuff i get tha idea n will follow my recipe for a while...it works great, also stinks like shit.

ROOT BLOOM good stuff!! check it out for ur self. peace

squarepusher

squarepusher

O man thats good stuff, i buy caps bennies n still buy root bloom. it makes a certin type of root that is super fuzzy, i've only seen it with canna's rhizzotonic, greatwhite n root blooms. don't get me wrong caps works GREAT n so does roots excel, but i don't c those soft delicate fuzzy roots i c with those products i mentioned.

i called up Root bloom n got a good tea recipe n added my cap root n foliar packs + some great white i had lying around, also some fish mix, worm castings n a lil molasses let it bubble 48 hrs more or less dilute n serve ur girls. best tea i've ever made, not that i've made teas or years but i have bought caps bennies twice n it was mainly for teas.

i was told by there tea maker= reason for fish mix is cuz it wakes or feeds MORE of the fungi rather then just molasses or some other carbs, i didn't get/understand it all but cing all the listed stuff i get tha idea n will follow my recipe for a while...it works great, also stinks like shit.

ROOT BLOOM good stuff!! check it out for ur self. peace

not sure if I am correct, but teas are for bacteria mainly to increase populations. Fungus/mycorrizae only reproduces when it comes into contact with actual plant roots, so it may not be a good idea to add in myco's into your tea until the final stage since they wont reproduce. (I am not sure if the spores can be damaged from brewing a tea, but I heard this recommendation from someone else and was passing it on).

K

kushsmoker30

not sure if I am correct, but teas are for bacteria mainly to increase populations. Fungus/mycorrizae only reproduces when it comes into contact with actual plant roots, so it may not be a good idea to add in myco's into your tea until the final stage since they wont reproduce. (I am not sure if the spores can be damaged from brewing a tea, but I heard this recommendation from someone else and was passing it on).

who did u hear it from a company selling mycorrizae products or a person who heard it somewhere else?

tea dude said when making my tea, fish mix will help bring more fungi to life rather then just bacteria's so ima say it most likely wont be damaged by from brewing in a tea.

S

singularity

There's a wave floating around of people saying the tea doesn't multiply fungus unless it's on the roots.

an's whore erich schmidt video on youtube and maybe another tea guy who sells his brew may have mentioned it as the correct way to use mycorrizae and Heizenburg at rollitup adapted his method accordingly for his beneficial bacteria brew to fight off the snot with.

I don't see how one concludes or even fathoms that teas in general are only useful for brewing bacteria. It's clearly a tremendously important and useful aspect of it, however, from what I know, it's also one of the best sources of organic ferts possible.

You can brew different purpose specific teas as well. On one horticulture article I'd read, the threw in actual cans of sardins and anchovies!! They explained that of course you would get whatever you'd normally get out of fish hydrolysate , which organic gardeners seem to shit themselves over, but that it also uses the bones as good source of calcium. Fungus might like it too I'd have to dig it up as I can't remember exactly.

What I do remember of what they said about the fungus was that it doesn't really feed off of simple sugars like are found in molasses. It just can't use them I guess. So they recommended complex carbs, as from chunks of fruit, if you wanted to breed the fungus. Now they didn't specify the type of fungus either.

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Fish Hydrolysate and insect frass are both excellent fungal foods.

outwest

P

paulycali

Check out Jellyfish from Plant Success

Now this stuff is truly amazing

You can really see the beneficials attaching to the roots immediately once dipped into the solution

This product rocks for sure :)

K

kushsmoker30

You can brew different purpose specific teas as well. On one horticulture article I'd read, the threw in actual cans of sardins and anchovies!! They explained that of course you would get whatever you'd normally get out of fish hydrolysate , which organic gardeners seem to shit themselves over, but that it also uses the bones as good source of calcium. Fungus might like it too I'd have to dig it up as I can't remember exactly.

What I do remember of what they said about the fungus was that it doesn't really feed off of simple sugars like are found in molasses. It just can't use them I guess. So they recommended complex carbs, as from chunks of fruit, if you wanted to breed the fungus. Now they didn't specify the type of fungus either.

Nice!! thats what i was trying to explain in another thread (i 4get shit), thing bout fungus not feeding off of simple sugars. thats why i use fish mix in my teas, smells like shit n it seems like the sooner it foams up the faster the stink clams down + it raises PH so dumping some molasses in with that can get u the PH u want n feed lots of bennies n fungi.

Top Bottom