Plant trouble!! plz help!

• Thread starter GivingTree
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

GivingTree

i started flowering on december 25th, so im 41 days into flowering! my baby was lookin beautiful until about 3 days ago!... the leaves started yellowing and the tips started curling up. im 98% sure its a nitrogen problem. i was at walmart today and almost bought some ferts. but then i remembered i want the plants to become nitrogen deficient towards the END of flowering for better taste. but im not sure how much longer i have till i harvest because i dont have a microscope. i have a really good camera though! but i still cant get close enough to see the trichs to know if they r turning amber. so i guess what i need is for someone to confirm its just a nitrogen problem and maybe help me out with what to do about it. (leave it or treat it?). i dont have the strand info or anything either. i just found a seed in some really good dank i bought. here r some pics i took today of the leaves and stuff for diagnosis. i took them in different lighting for better observations.

Plant trouble plz help
Plant trouble plz help 2
Plant trouble plz help 3
Plant trouble plz help 4
Plant trouble plz help 5
Plant trouble plz help 6
Plant trouble plz help 7
Plant trouble plz help 8
Plant trouble plz help 9
Asphalt Gardner

Asphalt Gardner

try a good flush with 6-6.4 depending on substrate. Unless you know its a N deficiency

PDX420Grower

PDX420Grower

I think you're fine on the N. They're pretty green for 4-5 wks. Whens the last time you fed? What did you feed em and how much? Are you giving them blooming nutes?

G

GivingTree

im not using anything! lol ive been watering them with tap water that i add 2 or 3 drops of apple cider vinegar too to make it the right PH (6-7). what do u recommend?

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Looks Overfed

Those yellow leaves are common, just pull them. The burned tips are usually a sign of overfeeding, the flush with plain water is probably a good idea. It might be the apple cider vinegar causing the burned leaf tips, never used it. I use a bottled ph down, what type of soil are you using? Sorry to answer a question with another, but you've got me perplexed. I also don't think it is a nitrogen debt, I think the apple cider vinegar is causing your problems supposedly it only lowers your ph for a short while. I'd switch your ph down to lemon juice or buy some battery/ phosphoric acid and use that. I think if you took the ph of your soil I bet it is high. try a good flush and some different ph down is my suggestion. Take care

mal

G

GivingTree

i dont have the tools to check the ph of my soil just the water i use to feed. so wut kind of water should i use to flush with? my tap water is to alkaline so should i use bottled water? and will regular vinager work better?

freegrow

freegrow

Premium Member
Supporter
i dont have the tools to check the ph of my soil just the water i use to feed. so wut kind of water should i use to flush with? my tap water is to alkaline so should i use bottled water? and will regular vinager work better?

yes white vinegar will work your good bro its the hirs you want to watch when she is not throwing new hairs and the colaxes swell up your almost their when you get to this point flush for 7 to 14 days and your good :cool0019:

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

Looks Overfed

Those yellow leaves are common, just pull them. The burned tips are usually a sign of overfeeding, the flush with plain water is probably a good idea. It might be the apple cider vinegar causing the burned leaf tips, never used it. I use a bottled ph down, what type of soil are you using? Sorry to answer a question with another, but you've got me perplexed. I also don't think it is a nitrogen debt, I think the apple cider vinegar is causing your problems supposedly it only lowers your ph for a short while. I'd switch your ph down to lemon juice or buy some battery/ phosphoric acid and use that. I think if you took the ph of your soil I bet it is high. try a good flush and some different ph down is my suggestion. Take care

mal

I'm almost positive cider vinegar is safer than battery acid...and he said he does not feed so over fert sounds highly unlikely...towards the end of flower the plant uses its reserve nutrients to live and he's not feeding it so just like GivingTree said most likely N def. but you were right about one thing and thats giving it a flush, that usually doesn't hurt.

Kyle mccall

Kyle mccall

If that's the case I don't think his leaves would be crisp like that could prob do with a weak solution of bloom nutes I was panicking because a few of my leaves were turning yellow and a few dying off but ow I can relax a little.

Reactions: mal
Top Bottom