Plant updates..

• Thread starter Mr. Greenthum
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

Mr. Greenthum

Aussie Blue 2 weeks into veg. Topped and LST i topped it because its a sativa plant and i did LST because it helps yield.
DSC_0515.JPG

:bong2:
Aussie Blue 3 weeks into veg. (Topped and did LST)
DSC_0533.JPG

Super Skunk 3 weeks into veg. Topped and also LST
DSC_0525.JPG

Super Skunk 6 days Into Flower
DSC_0529.JPG
DSC_0530.JPG

:character0029:
P.S. anyone need tips on topping, LST (Low Stress Training), or HST (High Stress Training) just ask me, willing to help.

mittenmedgrow

mittenmedgrow

Hey buddy. Now that I can see what u got going there. Ill give you some advice. Trim them up and flipem. Those things are gonna be all over each other. You got some nice bushes there.

M

Mr. Greenthum

Okay Sounds good i have been trimming them they r looking good i will post more pics up of these plants in a week and show u guys that r interested in seeing
Thank you

M

Mr. Greenthum

LST is done little more gently and takes a little longer to get what ur aiming for this way will not make ur plant wilt.
HST is done more aggressively and u can see the difference really quick. HST also may cause ur plants to wilt because ur HIGH Stress Training ur plant. U should also start training ur plant from a baby, because the stems are more flexible less prone to tearing off.
hope this helps some

M

Mr. Greenthum

Update on plants

UPDATES
DSC_0540.JPG

Aussie Blue 1 day into Flower.

DSC_0542.JPG

Super Skunk 1 week and 3 days into flower

DSC_0544.JPG

Top of the front right super skunk from the pic above
:harvest::)

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Looking good Mr. Greenthum! I just love the name Aussie Blue. It patriotic, designer top shelf and dank sounding all wrapped in one.

I am pulling up a chair for the show. I always loved Skunk #1 and i think Super Skunk is Skunk #1 x Skunk #1. Or is that wrong?

M

Mr. Greenthum

Thanks bro I love Aussie Blue its got great taste and smell im pretty sure super skunk is Skunk #1
Thanks for lookin

Latest posts

Top Bottom