plant vitality plus,any 1 know the name of the distributor???

• Thread starter mr english
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

mr english

hey fellas

been hearing about this spider mite killer called plant vitality plus,and apparently it is the best thing 2 get rid of the little mites.I asked my local shop if he can get it in for me and he says he`s looked in to it but can not find a distributor in the uk,does any 1 know who wholesales it in the uk?

thanks!

M

mr english

i`ve used a few different ones in the past,but i know guys who have used this and they said u can c them running to the tops 2 get away from the spray then they all die,they say u only need 2 use it once and job done.Some 1 i know drove 5 hours just to get this stuff,so if he`s willing to do that this stuff must be the bollox!

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
In my experience when you spray floramite they don't get even get a chance to run anywhere. They die right then and there and they never come back. You can get it on eBay and the guy sends it very fast.

1 ml of Floramite costs as much as 250 ml of plant vitality and in my experience you get what you pay for with most everything. I don't see how anyone can think plant vitality is expensive.

But here you go for plant vitality. Why do you need a wholesaler? Buy yourself a bottle and get rid of your mites.

plant Vitality is NOT organic either. Just in case that is why you wanted it.

http://www.sanniesshop.com/plant-vitality-plus.html

M

mr english

In my experience when you spray floramite they don't get even get a chance to run anywhere. They die right then and there and they never come back. You can get it on eBay and the guy sends it very fast.

1 ml of Floramite costs as much as 250 ml of plant vitality and in my experience you get what you pay for with most everything. I don't see how anyone can think plant vitality is expensive.

But here you go for plant vitality. Why do you need a wholesaler? Buy yourself a bottle and get rid of your mites.

plant Vitality is NOT organic either. Just in case that is why you wanted it.

http://www.sanniesshop.com/plant-vitality-plus.html

i have heard of floramite and thats another i would love to try,but also not on the shelfs locally.the reason i need a wholesaler is that my local shop will stock it if i can find who distributor is,he`s looked and so have i but with no luck,also i`m not 1 for ordering anything to my house of ebay,probably being over cautious but i`d rather not run the risk of the delivery man knowing what i`m up to or anybody else 4 that matter.thanks 4 the info though.

R

r2416

hey fellas

been hearing about this spider mite killer called plant vitality plus,and apparently it is the best thing 2 get rid of the little mites.I asked my local shop if he can get it in for me and he says he`s looked in to it but can not find a distributor in the uk,does any 1 know who wholesales it in the uk?

thanks!
We supply shop's with PV+. Could you possibly let me know the shop's contact details and we can contact them regarding wholesale of PV+ Alternitvley you could give them my email adress: [email protected] Thanks.

Top Bottom