Planted Seeds At Same Time Need Help Sexing ..

• Thread starter Kilok9t9
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Kilok9t9

Kilok9t9

I started these seed 4-5 weeks ago 3-8 are much bigger then the others will they most likely be males? And what are some sure or likely ways to differentiate males and females at young ages

Planted seeds at same time need help sexing
Planted seeds at same time need help sexing 2
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

I started these seed 4-5 weeks ago 3-8 are much bigger then the others will they most likely be males? And what are some sure or likely ways to differentiate males and females at young ages
them plants would have been flipped if it were me,cant really tell,ive had several i thought were male ,out grow everything quick and turn out ladies,flip them in 10 to 14 days you will know for sure,keep in mind they more than likely will grow twice that size when you flip so keep your space in mind

Kilok9t9

Kilok9t9

them plants would have been flipped if it were me,cant really tell,ive had several i thought were male ,out grow everything quick and turn out ladies,flip them in 10 to 14 days you will know for sure,keep in mind they more than likely will grow twice that size when you flip so keep your space in mind
I'm very new this may seem like a silly question but what do you mean When you say flip do you mean the lighting ? To force them to flower so I could tell the difference ? We're I love they receive sun around 530 am and night fall is generally 830-9

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

I'm very new this may seem like a silly question but what do you mean When you say flip do you mean the lighting ? To force them to flower so I could tell the difference ? We're I love they receive sun around 530 am and night fall is generally 830-9
yes ,12-12, when you flip them within 10 to 14 days you will have sex signs,you running them indoors or outdoors,what im talking about is in a controled envorement ,if they outside ,aint no telling when you will see sex,tell you what,im give you a tip a close friend of mine turned me on to,when you pop seeds,put them in a half cup of your desired soil in solo cups,keep them in 24 hrs of light,water them when needed,no feed,when they get to third set of full leaves,flip them to flower and put in your flower room 12-12 ,in 10 to 14 days sex is showing and then they go right back to veg 18-6,if you like big plants like me,i veg mine to they get 18in tall and flip into flower,just about all ive done this way stopped at 4ft tall and 4ft around,but if you room is limited keep in mind the room height,you can train and do all kinds of shit to keep them down,but i look this way i like mine at 4ft tall,when stretch is done more times than not have doubled in height,so if you want 3 ft tall bushes at 12in tall flip them,kinda like that if you understand what im talking about

3N1GM4

3N1GM4

those plants are big enough that if you look close to where the stems meet the stalk you should be able to see pre flowers.
BpX1xqoCcAALg q

Kilok9t9

Kilok9t9

I'v took a magnifying glass out and I see pointed round balls which I'v read are typically femal can't tell till the pistils come out but the arnt round like balls and there is only one round lump that's pointy behind the stipules so I'm hoping its female cause they are pointed but I'v only heard that is a hit a miss idea females balls are pointy typically and males are round I am finding it very hard to tell I guess I'll have to wait for pistils or more then one round ball together right ?

Kilok9t9

Kilok9t9

I'v took a magnifying glass out and I see pointed round balls which I'v read are typically femal can't tell till the pistils come out but the arnt round like balls and there is only one round lump that's pointy behind the stipules so I'm hoping its female cause they are pointed but I'v only heard that is a hit a miss idea females balls are pointy typically and males are round I am finding it very hard to tell I guess I'll have to wait for pistils or more then one round ball together right ?
Any ideas on sex this is prob best pic I have I wil try and get a better pics in a week.

3N1GM4

3N1GM4

It looks like that one is going to be a girl although you can't be sure until she shows pistils, those look like female calyx and the stipules are crossed which is another sign of female. Don't count your chickens before they hatch, it could still turn out to be a herm.

3N1GM4

3N1GM4

a pic of the next node up would probably have better indicators

3N1GM4

3N1GM4

it will either sprout hairs or start to grow out and hang down, should be only one ball, a really bright flashlight helps. even in the sun

3N1GM4

3N1GM4

you said you have too many clones and if you look at that pic of my veg room you can see a dead one or two in there
if you really do have too many, just sayin:cool::smoking:
I dont need mataro blue tho, thats about all I have besides one mystery clone that I think is either kritikal k or cbd lemon aid

Top Bottom