Planted some free stinky homegrown seeds. A gift from a non-gardener. Is cannabis?

• Thread starter Anderk5
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

Anderk5

Newbie here. Mostly grow fabulous tomatoes. Someone gave me a bunch of home grown seeds from there stash and I figured I'd give it a whirl. But as they bagan to sprout they look nothing like I expected. Are these cannabis? Look more like cukes lol.
Planted some free stinky homegrown seeds a gift from a non gardener is cannabis
Planted some free stinky homegrown seeds a gift from a non gardener is cannabis 2

Planted some free stinky homegrown seeds a gift from a non gardener is cannabis 3
A

Anderk5

🤣🤣🤣 no idea why they were in her weed but good thing I like cucumbers 🤣🤣🤣. I've purchased my own seeds from reputable seed seller so I'm sure I'll hv more questions in a couple weeks. I'm a gardener and don't smoke but really want to grow a few plants.

Last edited:
rayi

rayi

Don't need to smoke to enjoy growing or enjoy cannabis. Try Tinctures or edibles

A

Anderk5

I've been thinking... the seeds I planted (round, small, green) looked nothing like cuke seeds (which are flat, oblong, white). These were small green unhealthy looking and stunk like skunk. After doing some googling could they be some type of seed after a plant has turned hermaphroditism? Or maybe an actual weed that grew around the plant? No idea who or what type of grower or conditions so I'm perplexed. I might be new in cannabis but I'm an advide gardener and the seeds were not cukes. Gonna let em grow lil bigger away from my good seeds to see what they turn out to be. Weird.

Clyde4210

Clyde4210

I've been thinking... the seeds I planted (round, small, green) looked nothing like cuke seeds (which are flat, oblong, white). These were small green unhealthy looking and stunk like skunk. After doing some googling could they be some type of seed after a plant has turned hermaphroditism? Or maybe an actual weed that grew around the plant? No idea who or what type of grower or conditions so I'm perplexed. I might be new in cannabis but I'm an advide gardener and the seeds were not cukes. Gonna let em grow lil bigger away from my good seeds to see what they turn out to be. Weird.
There is cannabis out there where the plant doesn't look like cannabis but I don't think you're growing it. I'd believe you were growing hotdogs before I would that's cannabis.

Top Bottom