Planting time???

• Thread starter DO IT
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DO IT

DO IT

I wanted to know if any1 knew the planting time for costa rica???

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
You're fairly tropical, so aren't limited to seasons as someone in my latitude is.

In other words, just DO IT. :)

DO IT

DO IT

Trust me i know that ;)... what i wanted to know was when the days where longer and when they shorten up.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
By... what, a half hour? My family is Puerto Rican, the days don't change all that much. In any event, here, this is my favorite tool to use for such things.
Daylight Hours Explorer
Just find your latitude, work the dates, and you can get the daylight hours sorted out.

Hehheh, I just fiddled with it, dropped the latitude to approximately Costa Rica, and it looks like I was right. It's a difference of about a half an hour, give or take a few minutes.

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

I lived in Florida most my life and the amount of sunlight doesn't change as much compared to the New York area I'm in now. Costa Rica has almost no change in amount of light year round so you can grow basically whenever. Just go with a sativa dom strain, like Haze or Durban Poison, something with at least 60% sativa, but I would go with a 80% sativa. If you grow a heavy indica, it might not even veg.

Latest posts

Top Bottom