Plants And Stuff

• Thread starter Leew421
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
I wanted to use real world actual equipment. I also run a bad ass controller from Iponic. I love my setup for sure. I got it dialed in at around 2 grams per watt also strain dependable.
ya I see your controller in the pics. Was that snap you posted at lights out? Your gas was only running 500 ppm in that shot. Oh btw you know that anything over 900 to 1100 ppm is actually not utilized by the plant right???

Leew421

Leew421

Since there aren't any uv diodes I installed 4ft t5 fixtures to fit them in. I bake at the end of flower so before that I run red t5s and blue mixed. I got them to send me oe brackets to mount it like factory

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
I set at 1100.
Seems you know your way around. Good call on 1100 during day and 4 sumthin at night. At that setting you are closely mimicking real life Co2 levels for nighttime at ambient atmospheric conditions. Plants dont need a lot of Co2 at night as we all know. Your on the right track dialing your shit in man.

Leew421

Leew421

I pulled my 4x4 last night and have the bunch in the dark till Friday. I cupped up 8 of my clones of the dark plasma I'm prepping out. I'll be doing another round of cuts for it for the other side when ready. The problem now is I have too much glorious clones I want to run and not enough room

Leew421

Leew421

Seed stock:

Skywalker kush
Alchemy
Lemon garlic og
Brian berry cough
Akorn x Brian berry cough
Mk ultra x Brian berry cough
Lemon garlic og x Brian berry cough

Clones:

Dark plasma
Animal cookies
Cheese Quake
Cheese crack

Leew421

Leew421

That animal cookies grows fast af. The Dark plasma has some awesome colors when she flowers. I'm cloning out 2 runs of the Dark plasma. On the run waiting to go in I mixed in 1 of the animal cookies and 1 dark plasma cause I'm impatient and want to see how they do. The Akorn cross is looking crazy good and is showing preflowers and so is the mk ultra cross. I have other phenos on the way up now but still young. I may run this Akorn in with this other run just to see how she performs. I plan running a lot of slot of the goods I pick out. I pretty much have runs for the next year sitting here. The pic is the Akorn, mk ultra on the left and the front one is one of the lemon garlic

20170907 212821
Leew421

Leew421

I would like to the think it was predictable. Thanks for checking out the pics. It's work but I got my harvest to once a month trading off sides. I'm starting to need more room for other projects I'm doing but I can make it work. Finally got that 12 pck hanging so next week will be trim time

jipp

jipp

Seed stock:

Skywalker kush
Alchemy
Lemon garlic og
Brian berry cough
Akorn x Brian berry cough
Mk ultra x Brian berry cough
Lemon garlic og x Brian berry cough

Clones:

Dark plasma
Animal cookies
Cheese Quake
Cheese crack
Akorn x Brian berry cough. this one looks interesting. because of akorn. the smoke report should be good :smoking:
hope you are having a fantastic day.

Latest posts

Top Bottom