Plant's are changing color 7.5 weeks old

• Thread starter Evestrav
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
E

Evestrav

Hi, I'm a new grower and I'm at about 7.5 weeks and notice my plants are all changing color. Can anyone let me know what's going on please? Thanks for the help in advance. I'll post a pic
Plants are changing color 75 weeks old

Last edited:
One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Hi welcome to the farm , now tell us about your grow , indoor or outdoor , lights tent size , Ph and RH , I can see it’s had a little to much N the tips a re burnt , a little over watered as well , what medium are you growing in?

E

Evestrav

Hi, thanks for the response muchly appreciated. I'm growing indoors I'm not sure what the pH and RN are I'm on an acreage and use my well water seemed to be working great untill now. I did give it alittle bit of nutrients about a week ago give or take. Gave them maybe a quarter of what was recommended. Was experimenting alittle bit. Still learning haha. I'm using promix as a medium.

E

Evestrav

Hi welcome to the farm , now tell us about your grow , indoor or outdoor , lights tent size , Ph and RH , I can see it’s had a little to much N the tips a re burnt , a little over watered as well , what medium are you growing in?

Hi, thanks for the response muchly appreciated. I'm growing indoors I'm not sure what the pH and RN are I'm on an acreage and use my well water seemed to be working great untill now. I did give it alittle bit of nutrients about a week ago give or take. Gave them maybe a quarter of what was recommended. Was experimenting alittle bit. Still learning haha. I'm using promix as a medium.

E

Evestrav

Tent size 4x4x6ft and lights are LED

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Last question when you water do yo water till 10% run off or do you water a little bit each time you water ?

E

Evestrav

Last question when you water do yo water till 10% run off or do you water a little bit each time you water ?
I've only ever had a tiny amount of runoff when I water.
Should I water till 10% run off ?
Also was wondering if it's normal for cola tops to be light green in color like they are? Is it starting to flower? Or is it a nutrient issue ?

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Yes it's good to have run off which helps with drainage and yes it's normal to be a lighter green ., If your pot is heavy it needs no water if it light it's time to water ,not starting to flower , I see on your tent your pots are in trays you could get some pot risers in them to keep pot out of run off ,better drainage also , if you can get your pots up off tent floor creat a air gap under them warmer dryer roots aids in plant health . OD .

E

Evestrav

Awesome
Yes it's good to have run off which helps with drainage and yes it's normal to be a lighter green ., If your pot is heavy it needs no water if it light it's time to water ,not starting to flower , I see on your tent your pots are in trays you could get some pot risers in them to keep pot out of run off ,better drainage also , if you can get your pots up off tent floor creat a air gap under them warmer dryer roots aids in plant health . OD .
Awesome, thank you for the help and guidance.. muchly appreciated 👌 I will make those changes.

WankirA

WankirA

Small side note: flowering will only happen when you flip lights to 12/12 unless an auto flower.
I mention only because you query up there if flowering has started... (And no, it has not as of that pic!)

Welcome and good luck, @One drop will keep you right!!

E

Evestrav

Small side note: flowering will only happen when you flip lights to 12/12 unless an auto flower.
I mention only because you query up there if flowering has started... (And no, it has not as of that pic!)

Welcome and good luck, @One drop will keep you right!!
Thanks wankirA, I'm still learning and don't want to mess up been almost 8 weeks of mothering these plants and want to do it right👍 I haven't switched to 12/12 yet. Thinking maybe next week? Ive read that they might double and sometimes triple in size when they're fully matured?

E

Evestrav

Hey @One drop, I've decided to switch to 12/12 do I still water till 10% runoff when I water? And do I add extra nutes to my soil when it's needed or is that just for hydro grows?

E

Evestrav

Hey @One drop, I've decided to switch to 12/12 do I still water till 10% runoff when I water? And do I add extra nutes to my soil when it's needed or is that just for hydro grows?
My apologies @One drop discard this question please lol I've done the research and answered my question. Thanks again.

Top Bottom