Plants are dying!!

• Thread starter caperfarmer902
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

caperfarmer902

hey guys,
i just checked on my tent and seen that mostly all y plants are drooping down and leaves are dying.. i watered my plants lastnight and i forgot to use to filtered water just stright tap water that has a ph of about 7.0 to 7.5 which is bad.. is there anyway i can fix this with nutes, grow micro bloom advanced nutes, or just filtered water.. please hep guys this is a major crisis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

organicness

organicness

That's pretty drastic to happen overnight and seem like a crisis. Do you have pictures so we could take a looksy?

L

LUDACRIS.

hey guys,
i just checked on my tent and seen that mostly all y plants are drooping down and leaves are dying.. i watered my plants lastnight and i forgot to use to filtered water just stright tap water that has a ph of about 7.0 to 7.5 which is bad.. is there anyway i can fix this with nutes, grow micro bloom advanced nutes, or just filtered water.. please hep guys this is a major crisis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would not worry as they are probably drooping due to last nights watering. Just wait and see them perk up again and return to your normal source of water. Trust me its no big drama.
(good luck).

CHRIS.
:)

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
maybe you just over watered them. but without pics we really are just guessing. when was the last time you watered them before this and were they completly dry? there really is no way 1 watering of p.h 7.0-7.5 would realy do anything to them. if they really are dying its got to be soemthign esle. were the jugs you used clean?

S

Snow Crash

I don't know the media you're using, the age of the plants, or any other specifics about the grow.

But I'd say feed them pure nutrients right out of the bottle...

Kidding.

Can't help you because you didn't include enough information. Leaves droop before lights out naturally.

Top Bottom