Plants are looking sad please help.

• Thread starter DoobieBro462
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Trixie

Trixie

If those plants are 35 days old something is wrong. You have some kind of a problem with your garden. I don't know the details but something is wrong. That taco leaf looks like it's dehydrated from being too hot and dry or bugs are sucking the liquid out of the leaves.

DoobieBro462

DoobieBro462

Well I just fed them and there are lil white bugs are moving around in my coco after I water they started moving around. I think they are springtails but could also be soil mites or root aphids... This sucks.
I tried to capture them on my phone but it's hard to see.

chemistry

chemistry

Get some yellow sticky cards, place one flat on the medium sticky side up, leave the film on the bottom to stop it sticking to every thing. 👍

Cirroji

Cirroji

man i'm just a hotdog
Supporter
Well I just fed them and there are lil white bugs are moving around in my coco after I water they started moving around. I think they are springtails but could also be soil mites or root aphids... This sucks.
those bugs contribute to the tacoing of the leaves. those leaves really tell you what's going on - removing damaged leaves early is easy way to ignore a bigger problem!

DoobieBro462

DoobieBro462

those bugs contribute to the tacoing of the leaves. those leaves really tell you what's going on - removing damaged leaves early is easy way to ignore a bigger problem!
Do you know how to treat them? Pretty sure I got root aphids.

Cirroji

Cirroji

man i'm just a hotdog
Supporter
Do you know how to treat them? Pretty sure I got root aphids.
neem oil, i don't like pyrethrum ( which is now not legal in grow ops) , i know a user here had used baby power, you can spray the undersides with soapy water (just a few drops of soap) every couple weeks.

i wonder what your root structure looks like @ 35 days and being this small. realistically that size i'd say start over as a couple weeks after sprouting is where you're at.

Anthem

Anthem

You can identify Rice Root Aphids by their stove pipes on their ass. It is Rice Root Aphids that attack cannabis. If you go on google and look up an image of them you will see what they look like. They are difficult to kill. UC Roots or Athena Clense both have Hypocloris acid at the main ingredient to make the media sterile. You can use this to kill them off but it does take a week or two. Neem Oil is not really going to do too much because you have to get it well down into the root zone.

DoobieBro462

DoobieBro462

You can identify Rice Root Aphids by their stove pipes on their ass. It is Rice Root Aphids that attack cannabis. If you go on google and look up an image of them you will see what they look like. They are difficult to kill. UC Roots or Athena Clense both have Hypocloris acid at the main ingredient to make the media sterile. You can use this to kill them off but it does take a week or two. Neem Oil is not really going to do too much because you have to get it well down into the root zone.
@Anthem would a root drench in hydrogen peroxide/water kill them? The reason I ask is I have a shit load and it's cheap.

DoobieBro462

DoobieBro462

I feel ya but I want to make sure I get rid of the problem before I start over. I don't want to deal with this again in 2 weeks. May have to bite the bullet and disinfect everything smh

Moshmen

Moshmen

I’m sure he will be back and much more knowledgeable but no timid they are root aphids you will need to sterile your grow area imo - sorry for the bad news
Some pest we can deal with root aphids are way worse that spider mites in my opinion - eggs can lie dormant for months - and hard to diagnose they show all kinds of symptoms

DoobieBro462

DoobieBro462

Some pest we can deal with root aphids are way worse that spider mites in my opinion - eggs can lie dormant for months - and hard to diagnose they show all kinds of symptoms
Not rice root aphids thank goodness it's a fuck load of springtails. I overwatered the shit out of my plants and created a breeding ground for the fuckers..
My hands are a lil too shakey anymore and I can't get a video of them. It was hell just to see them in detail on my loupe.

Latest posts

Top Bottom