Plants Are Ready To Come Down ??

• Thread starter ukgrower2021
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
U

ukgrower2021

Hi guys after a quick bit of advice the plants are ready to come down milky / amber tri but due to only just replacing my 100x magnifier I've only just relised this I've been watering with ph'd water for 7 days would it be ok to leave in darkness for 2 days will this increase thc ? Also not water for last 2 days to help drying process ? Any help would be great

Bannacis

Bannacis

considering not much info to go on, if using a soil (soilless)based medium. one should of flushed last 2 weeks of flower, that is putting about 3 times amount pot can hold, you want to get rid of any excess nutrients so the plant will use up what it has in its system.
I've done the couple days in darkness, not sure if it made a difference. its ok to let them dry out at end, they will pre dry on the stem too. but I prefer to trim when the leaves are still pliable. my experience is if they get too dry while trimming, you get a lot of crispy flakes of leaf stuck on your buds.

U

ukgrower2021

I'm using a 6 auto pot system , using coco and perlite mix , so I don't think they need flushing as they are fed from the bottom so was told to just fill the res with ph'd water and that's all that is needed as they are not force fed from the top ? Can I trim leaves off olbefore cutting them down ?

str8smokn

str8smokn

Has anybody noticed if buds get airy when you let plant dry out right before the cut,compared to cutting while still wet--just watered two days before?(in soil) it just seems like my buds were harder (tighter)when wet.
STR8

Bannacis

Bannacis

I made a thread on how to tell when to harvest without a loupe. In my opinion, the loupe should not be the only metric by which one gauges doneness.

LOl...I say, The Doneness was quite spot on...good thing cause I lost my Doneness gauge...love that Seamaiden...;)

Top Bottom