Plants drooping badly after switching to 12/12

• Thread starter bluedabadee
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Flogrown66

Flogrown66

I'm sorry I made a mistake by saying that my pots are 5 gallon. I converted wrong - they are 3,5 gallon each.

Yes, I lifted the pots to see how light they weighed and did the same after watering. I think I can get used to this wet/dry cycle.

I've watered my plants to runoff. Excessive water wasn't that much as I watered very slowly and once I see the water dropping, I stopped. I removed that little water. I took some notes, like how much water each plant needed. Pot with white widow somehow weighed more like 20%. Each plant took about 2-2,5 litres. Now I will wait for a few days, check the soil, lift the pots and water if needed and most likely will :) Would it be ok to aim watering once in every 3-4 days?

Below I'm sharing the latest pictures. Oh, I also noticed some leaves at the bottom going completely yellow some even crispy like a few leaves each plant. Do you think it is nitrogen deficiency or maybe heat problem? I can share the pictures later. They are not climbing up the plant, just staying down there dead at the lowest level.

I'm so glad that you are helping me and making me learn new things. Lucky to be discussing issues with experienced people who also seem to love what they are doing. Thank you very much!
They look happy now. Im also in hot and humid climate. Tent wont go under 80-84 f without a portable a/c. Ill be following your grow,good luck.

bluedabadee

bluedabadee

They look happy now. Im also in hot and humid climate. Tent wont go under 80-84 f without a portable a/c. Ill be following your grow,good luck.

Thank you very much for your positive comment. My tent is just too small and primitive. Besides, I can't really make any more noise or increase the power consumption. My growing conditions are limited but I'm doing my best thanks to your valuable information. Luckily, the weather has been great past couple days and it's helping my girls. I hope you and your plants are also in good health!

Top Bottom