Plants drooping. Looking sad. Not over/under watering

• Thread starter Buttercup726
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Buttercup726

Buttercup726

Need some help figuring this one out. I know it’s not over or under watering. I’ve watered by hand for many years. I normally wait until the pot is light and water all the way through.

All my plants are drooping. I’ve been giving them half dosage of nutrients every few days once the medium gets dry. I’m kinda perplexed.

One gallon pots.
pro mix
5.8-6
Led light. Plants are 4 feet way. Light strength is at 40 percent

I’m not sure what is causing my plants to act this way. It’s been a about week since I noticed this and it is not correcting itself. My humidity was kinda high and just got that buttoned up.

The leaves feel lifeless and papery.

here are some pics

Plants drooping looking sad not overunder watering
Plants drooping looking sad not overunder watering 2
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Don't bother PHing. How much water do you give them?

What are the temps and humidity?

Have to say it looks like possibly tenps and possibly watering.

Buttercup726

Buttercup726

Don't bother PHing. How much water do you give them?

What are the temps and humidity?

Have to say it looks like possibly tenps and possibly watering.

15-20 percent run off.
77 degrees. 75 percent humidity.

appreciate the response. I don’t think it’s a watering issue. I normally keep my humidity a little lower but I don’t think that’s the reason. No bugs. And everyone one of my plants is showcasing the droopiness. The leaves do feel papery tho. I thought that was normally a sign of underwatering. But like I said I don’t think it’s a watering issue

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Are you spraying them with anything?

It's 100% transpiration issue. Whether it's rootzone or leaves I'm not sure yet. Do you have air exchange? Can you describe your set up?

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
humidity 70?? holy lower it..
you check for pest?
time for a transplant by the looks of it.,

Buttercup726

Buttercup726

Are you spraying them with anything?

It's 100% transpiration issue. Whether it's rootzone or leaves I'm not sure yet. Do you have air exchange? Can you describe your set up?

no problem. Completely sealed room. Currently In veg stage. No air exchange unless the ac kicks on. Not running co2 during this phase.

4 hurricane fans on. Under two gavita leds that are set at 40 percent. They are roughly 4 feet from the lights.

normally go nutrient nutrient then plain RO water. I’ve done multiple grows in this set up. But this a first for me

I can take a pic of the roots it that helps

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

no problem. Completely sealed room. Currently In veg stage. No air exchange unless the ac kicks on. Not running co2 during this phase.

4 hurricane fans on. Under two gavita leds that are set at 40 percent. They are roughly 4 feet from the lights.

normally go nutrient nutrient then plain RO water. I’ve done multiple grows in this set up. But this a first for me

I can take a pic of the roots it that helps
Don't feed plain RO.

That's your problem you have no co2 they cannot photosynthesize after they use it up.

Buttercup726

Buttercup726

humidity 70?? holy lower it..
you check for pest?
time for a transplant by the looks of it.,

I’ve always ran my humidity around 65-70 during veg. I just kicked on the dehumidifier. No pests on the leaves that I see. I’ve been scouring the medium for bugs. Nothing.

HaveApuff

HaveApuff

"I’ve been giving them half dosage of nutrients every few days...", plus the purple stems, gives me reason to believe you are over chronically watering your plants. I just moved my plants in the 3rd week of veg into 3 gallon pots from 1 gallon pots, and my plants are really full, and even in the 3rd week in 1 gallon pots I was only watering once every 5th or 6th day. Combined with your high humidity your soil is never really ever able to dry out and I believe this is part of your problem. Just curious, what is every few days exactly?....and now I see this is an older post...

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom