plants dying need help asap

• Thread starter captainjax
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

captainjax

I recently bought a clone & i know i don't have the proper set up. Im currently using a 100w bulb. I havent bought a different lighting fixture because ive been really low on cash but i think i waited too long.Some of the leaves are starting to curl and it doesn't seem to be growing. i know i need to buy some new lights but i was wondering if the plants still worth growing? ive had it for a week.

hiboy

hiboy

what kind of 100 watt light bulb do you have. what is the clone in. curling leaves could mean nute problems, but you dont seem teh type to be nutin
hiboy

C

captainjax

im using a fluorescent soft white. The clones still in the pot I got it in. Im going shopping today.. i've looked in home depot & lowes and all of their fixtures had low wattages.. would these still work?

B

Bezy

I've had plants flourish under a 100 CFL, so drop the idea about it being the light.
Ask yourself this questions:
Is it over 85 degrees in your grow area?
Does the area receive adequate ventilation?
How often have I been watering the plant?
Have I fertilized it?
Judging by most the people that come in my store its probably over watered and/or over fertilized. Wait till the top of the soil is dry when you stick ur fingertip in it and water with plain water. It may also be stressed out if you transplanted it recently, superthrive works well for preventing stress and relieving it, a drop / gal will do the trick. Plants will sometimes get stress when you transplant, which will slow grow to a halt until they get acclimated.

Top Bottom