Plants failing under low k lights

• Thread starter Nolenme
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Nolenme

Nolenme

First time poster. I need help figuring out what is killing my babies. First my grow highlights
- test strain was white widow, but the same results has been seen with all my strains; ak47, trainwreck, borderliner, green crack, mango kush
- veg lights, diy samsung 301b 300 w 5000k per 4x4, hung at 20 inches off canopy
-flower room lights, pacific light concepts 600w 3500k per 4x4 hung at 36 inches
Nutes
-GH in RO water (gallon)
Armor SI 1ml, calimagic 4ml, diamond nectar 1.5ml, florablend 3ml, micro 2ml, bloom 1ml, grow 3ml and 1 gram epsom salt.
- EC 2.1 ppm 1040
-PH is adjusted every feeding to 5.8
- using 4 in rockwool
- flood and drain watering as needed
- CO2 added to 1200 ppm +-200
‐humidity and temp is 45% and 78 degrees
-indoor grow with fans but no direct outside ventilation

My problem is yellowing and wilting leaves that results in dead plants when i move my plants from my veg room to flower room. As a test i have recently moved 5 very healthy plants from my veg room to my flower room but kept all the factors the same except for my lights on one plant and the other 4 receiving varied nute dosage going up and down by factor of .5. Did not matter, after a few days all the plants started showing signs of repeating past failures. After a few weeks all the plants were in critical condition so i moved them back to the veg room. I placed 2 plants under a 3000k light and 3 under 5000k lights, all lights are the same with only the color being different. After 2 weeks the plants under the 3000k were still unhealthy while the 3 placed under the 5000 lights are healthy.

I need help. I have posted pictures of the unhealthy plants.

Plants failing under low k lights
Plants failing under low k lights 2
Plants failing under low k lights 3
GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
overwatering, need to be transplanted, possibly a bit more nitrogen.. nothing to do with the lights, per say.

Latest posts

Top Bottom