• Thread starter Palmettoman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Palmettoman

Palmettoman

Plants getting to tall
Plants getting to tall 2
Plants getting to tall 3
So I flipped these plants at 15” since I have limited height pace, right now the plants are 30” y’all with about 2-3 weeks left in flowering, some of the hairs are getting burnt and I’ve tried to put the tallest ones near the side but the shorter ones are getting to y’all now. Any suggestions on what I can do without stunting them to much? Thanks

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
View attachment 794579 View attachment 794580 View attachment 794581 So I flipped these plants at 15” since I have limited height pace, right now the plants are 30” y’all with about 2-3 weeks left in flowering, some of the hairs are getting burnt and I’ve tried to put the tallest ones near the side but the shorter ones are getting to y’all now. Any suggestions on what I can do without stunting them to much? Thanks
Raise your light if you can..theyre done stretching

Toaster79

Toaster79

Bend those tall ones away from the light and tie them down.

Also you've got lights of some sort on your dehuey. Pur some electrical tape over those or you're risking herms.

Monster762

Monster762

Bend those tall ones away from the light and tie them down.

Also you've got lights of some sort on your dehuey. Pur some electrical tape over those or you're risking herms.
I was going to say to tie too I tie all the way to chop. No one ever really mentions tying later on. Only lst early in the game. If done carefully there is no stress in tying and plants love it in my experience. Just burning tips. And carefull. I’ve bent a cola though. The stalk inside if it gets bent good the top part will die off. Everything above the bend.

Monster762

Monster762

I was going to say to tie too I tie all the way to chop. No one ever really mentions tying later on. Only lst early in the game. If done carefully there is no stress in tying and plants love it in my experience. Just burning tips. And carefull. I’ve bent a cola though. The stalk inside if it gets bent good the top part will die off. Everything above the bend.
Burning tips is all I’d worry about. Let the rest eat the light up.

Latest posts

Top Bottom