plants in flower, to spray or not?

• Thread starter mack 10
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mack 10

mack 10

0285.JPG
hello farmers. The other day i got some of G.E.T. 's Power to Bloom. this is given in the 3rd and 5th week of bloom followed 4 days after with Umph Power, which is sprayed on the plant.now the thing is i have never sprayed my plants in bloom, especially later bloom this makes me nervous very nervous. now obviouslly they(G>E>T) will of tested this before they released it?but would you spray your fav plant?what do you farmers think? would you spray the abpve plant?

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
Hell no! I personaly wont do it bro, but i don't know this product so i can't tell but spray the buds can bring mold!

A

Aerio

I sprayed one of my harvest everyday during flowering until about 3 days before harvest and did not spray them at all. It definetly makes a difference, a much smoother taste.

I used water to spray, I dont know if thats what your using or if your spraying with something else.

mack 10

mack 10

thanks for the replys, the power to bloom is a powder nutrient which is supose to make your buds massive,you feed it to the soil then 4 days later(because the plant grows faster it use's more food) you foliar spray with umph power, which gives the exrta food. i am still not sure, weither to spray or not... i have fed with power to bloom @1gram per 10 litre's of water. any more sprayer's out there? any advice?

mack 10

mack 10

plants were sprayed with umph power and i used saturator from dutch master to help the plants absorb all the goodies!( you spray with the lights on, they were dry in 30 mins,) offcourse have good airflow, is standard. will let you no if there was any benefit after smoke test..

G

growgrow

she looks pretty.... dont know if i would fuck around w/ her..... but love the star trek plate in the background..... haha

R

Radio_Dread

i just use water and spray just the fan leaves. i try not to spray the bud areas. and i do this right when the lights come on

B

been

Your girl's looking like the Incredible Hulk with roid rage and you want MORE! :rofl Hope it turns out well for ya. I'm anxious to see how they do, especially getting sprayed with lights on.

B

Bloodline

Do it very lightly and use a really good spray and spray directly under and around leaves, limit exposure to buds as much as you can. If you have adequate airflow and decent temperatures then you shouldn't worry about mold.

N

nog

re spraying.

spraying a plant with water never did any harm, ffs it rains on outdoor plants all the bloody time. If th RH in the room is too high then you get mould etc, spraying can make the rh too high, but if you have the right gear you can reduce the humidity to a lower level. most of us probably dont have dehumidifiers, but they are not expensive I saw one for £20 in B and Q a few weeks ago. so if it wont affect the rh too much spray away.

D

Doobie Nyce

I like to "rain" on my plants every 2 weeks or so to remove dust and stuff.
Also a good idea to rinse your plant a few more times since you've sprayed something nasty on your bud!

Peace!

Cat Jockey

Cat Jockey

I consider Dutch Masters to be up to snuff on things foliar feeding and even they, who sells 5 different foliar products, say ONLY weeks 1-4 in flower.

I would avoid spraying them at this point.

K

KaliTransplant

unless faced with an emergency I agree with cat jockey. might get away with it but there is a definite risk of placing any moisture on a cluster of calyxes as they're bunching close to eachother. day 21 is my cutoff with my 10 week strains.

Top Bottom