plants in veg look healthy but...

• Thread starter Wags215
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
W

Wags215

The outside of the plants look amazing, but the growth on inner structure is wilting and dying a bit. My veg room is fairly large with everything in 30 gal smart pots to give you an idea. Room runs 80 to 85. Thoughts?

W

Wags215

Sorry new to the forums :) here's a few shots of the outside of one and the inside of it

20130222 110305
20130222 110253
20130222 110324
20130222 110351
cannabeans

cannabeans

The plant definitely look good. Typically, in an indoor setup, people clean up the insides of the plants, making them look like a lollypop, because the canopy of the plants block the light from penetrating through. I think this is your problem. If I were you, I would be cleaning off the plant material where the light does not penetrate, and as long as the canopy looks good I think you will be happy with the results when the plants start to bloom. Hope this helps.....

S

slap14

Yea i would agree with Cannabeans just looks like the inside area is not getting enough light and air circulation. I would just clean it up a little bit and it should be fine. I trim the hell out of my bottom branches because I hate trimming popcorn at the end of my run.;)

Slap

WalterWhiteFire

WalterWhiteFire

Hmm. I think something is going on. Those don't really look like light deprived leaves. I see a few of what I would consider normal naturally dead leaves. Which would yellow first before drying up. The green leaf with the twisted tips in the 3rd pic makes me think of some sort of fungus. I'd thin out and spray with a funicide like serenade or green cure.

OctoberDee

OctoberDee

The leaves aren't transpiring properly because of the lack of air circulation. You got a lot of vegetation in there. I'd "shave their legs", to quote others, meaning trim the bottom up real nice removing any lower leaves and branches that are not getting light, this will get the air circulating better.

Latest posts

Top Bottom