Plants Look Droopy And Yellowish.

• Thread starter WestsideCali
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
W

WestsideCali

https://www.thcfarmer.com/community...ndoor-grow-3k-sq-ft.82663/page-2#post-1729327

Here's my full thread. Thank you in advance for your assistance with getting these girls green and happy.

Okay so I took some photos of 3 different plants. We adjusted the temperate in the room, however unfortunately the from of the room To the back have a 5 degree diffference. So the front of the room is set to 83 degrees and the back is around89. The c02 is set to stay within 1200-1500 during light hours and is off during the night. The humidity of the room is around 45% (does it need to be higher?) Spider mites are reduced however stil visible. I will hit the plants again with nukem tomorrow which will be 3 days after the pyrethrum fogged was set off. The leaves are droopy and new growth looks good but existing leaves are yellowish. Today we gave them only RO mixed with h202, sls100 and cal mag. If someone has a simplified feeding schedule we would love to hear it.

Plants look droopy and yellowish
Plants look droopy and yellowish 2
Plants look droopy and yellowish 3
Plants look droopy and yellowish 4
Plants look droopy and yellowish 5
Plants look droopy and yellowish 6
Plants look droopy and yellowish 7
Plants look droopy and yellowish 8
Plants look droopy and yellowish 9
Plants look droopy and yellowish 10
ken dog

ken dog

Looks like you are overfeeding them.

I would flush everything, and not feed for a day or two.

Just for starters... Then see.:)

W

WestsideCali

Looks like you are overfeeding them.

I would flush everything, and not feed for a day or two.

Just for starters... Then see.:)

The coco is always dry on top inch and then moist from that point down in the pots. How dry do we want the coco before are watering them again? Do you water daily or every other day? We see good roots in the pots.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
The coco is always dry on top inch and then moist from that point down in the pots. How dry do we want the coco before are watering them again? Do you water daily or every other day? We see good roots in the pots.
You run a 3000sqft. Warehouse and don't even know how to properly water plants in coco?
It may be time to find a consultant/grower so you can profit from the grow because not knowing the basics with that size grow your setting yourself up to fail.

W

WestsideCali

You run a 3000sqft. Warehouse and don't even know how to properly water plants in coco?
It may be time to find a consultant/grower so you can profit from the grow because not knowing the basics with that size grow your setting yourself up to fail.

When we started about 6 months ago we had one. We were taking care of him very well for his expertise. As soon as we installed the lights he began chemo therapy 3000 miles away and hasn't been able to assist since. It's a very unfortunate situation and we don't know anyone else who is trustworthy locally so we started hitting the books and Internet in order to absorb everyone's information.

Then we have people like you who might know the answer but instead just want to waste everyone's time by saying things like "you don't even know how to water plants". Lol yeah I don't know how to water them the best way. I don't know the perfect temperatures or how to correct the yellowness of the leaves. If everyone knew all the answers we wouldn't need the forums. At one point you didn't know the answer either so instead of trying to make me feel like an idiot why don't you just answer the question or just don't respond.

hermit186

hermit186

No one here thinks your and idoit. You need to read about half this site.
You can't save anything but the smallest plants.
Over watered lights are not moveable and need to be 18 to 20 inches above the plants (some like it closer).
I don't see any fans witch will help with the mite problem in that area you need several fans that move the air thru the lower leaves. They should be moving but not beating each other.
Your grow room is not what I would call clean and it should be spotless. Dust dirt and debree is where the bugs come from.
With that good a grow room do you just walk in from the outside or do you brush your self off and put on a lab coat or something to cover your clothing I have a bottle do diluted mite spray and I light spray myself and put on the lab coat. Sounds like general hospital. I have no bugs (hopefully) for a long time now and I believe is why.
You never leave the door open . If your using a central air system get a good heap filter you could be shipping the mites in that way.
The reason the growers who build a place like yours take the time to seal it so noting from the outside gets in and the air needs to be filtered.. Because a lot of us have to worry about smell we have circulating fans with carbon filters and that helps. The air in a grow room has to be clean.
You have managed to make almost every mistake it took me 10 years to do.
Learn from it several will help you but, what you don't realize many of us have never seen this much at one attempt. Generally is a single problem you have at least 4 problems I see mostly because you didn't finish your grow room also if you don't paint Mylar white material or paint white low gas paint can be flat or low gloss so you can wash. The fiber board your using is notorious for fading and turning brown that is off gassing from the cheep glue that use.
I will recommend you read a lot of Seamaden posts before you ask her questions. Then talk to her she is the greatest and will try to help.
I live in south Texas the temperature in my green house fluxes from 68 to 85 on an extremes day so I shut down the lights during the day and run my lights at night. Now I get above 80 but not much.
Cocojoe has managed to teach me thru his posts all I no about coco. It should never get dry.
All this said . Particle board off gases for 3 years and that could also be some of it I had to paint all of mine and you have to be very careful with that paint because paint also off gases and will show a lot of your symptoms.
I define an Idoit as some one who can't admit He is not smart about this subject and fails to read and learn
Your not there yet. you made a lot of mistakes we all do.
Ask me any question and if I can't answer it one of my friends here will.
If I were you I would stop fix the room and seal it up get air flow and get rid of the mites when you have nothing in it. With out badly effection your plants you will not get rid of the they are everywhere you just can't see them and they travel on the air spider mites ride the wind.
One last thing please I was in your position when I came here and some were not wonderful to me but one here told me to start reading and ask questions. Remember that every body grows a little different. The fundamental's are the same for all of us.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Then we have people like you who might know the answer but instead just want to waste everyone's time by saying things like "you don't even know how to water plants". Lol yeah I don't know how to water them the best way. I don't know the perfect temperatures or how to correct the yellowness of the leaves. If everyone knew all the answers we wouldn't need the forums. At one point you didn't know the answer either so instead of trying to make me feel like an idiot why don't you just answer the question or just don't respond.
I wasn't making fun of you. With a grow that size your risking losing a lot of money. Maybe you have deep pockets and it doesn't matter...I get that.
Watering plants you need to learn with expirience, and train the plants to take the water.
Coco needs to be watered daily if not multiples times a day depending on plant size pot size etc. your medium is most likely locked up from salt build up.
And lower your room temp, I would aim for a high of 83 lower co2 as well. There not even using that co2 because you have no green to absorb it.

Top Bottom