Plants looking a little limp

• Thread starter geralds
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
geralds

geralds

Hi guys,

I’m on my 3rd coco grow and things seem to be going a little funky. Plants seem limpish, and new growth is a lighter green, and the stems are turning purple.

I know it’s almost impossible to diagnose correctly without knowing a ton of info but I’ll keep it short. Growing in 5 gal fabric pots a few different strains. Feeding Canna only nutes @550-650ppm 5.8-6.0 PH.
Runoff is the same as what’s going in plus or minus 100ppm.

lights are 1000w DE with brand new Hortilux eye. However I’been playing with 50 percent and 75. Haven’t bumped them up yet. I’ve used this same setup the past two grows and before you say the lights are killing them, I’ll tell you now they are not. Last round was outstanding product.

I’ve been watering every other day but have since started every day waterings/feedings. Temps are 72-76
Rh day or night 40-55

I have not used calmag in quite a few weeks but just added some tonight to see if it helps. Any help on this would be awesome guys. Thanks

Plants looking a little limp
Plants looking a little limp 2
Plants looking a little limp 3
Plants looking a little limp 4
Plants looking a little limp 5
dire wolf

dire wolf

Hey geralds , they look good to me , try a epsom salt foliar spray for magnesium , 1/2 teaspoon i gallon ov water , mist with hand held spray mister before lights out

Latest posts

Top Bottom