Plants Looking Like They've Been Using Steroids 3 Months Old

• Thread starter monstacropn
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
monstacropn

monstacropn

3 months and 5 days old and easily 8 feet tall and wide & almost 4 months left to grow! Please feel free to ask any questions and comments!
Strains: purple people eater--snow land--white fire special--killa watt-- dream queen-- queen of hearts--thin mint--grape valley special--bubba kush--Gorilla glue 4-- banana split--blue cookies. Had trouble uploading video so here's a link to it on youtube.

JaySmokes420

JaySmokes420

Super dope bro nice work! I can't wait to start my outdoor grow next year this makes me extremely exited!!

B

Burned Haze

GARDEN HOSES:unless it says rv or greenhouse (consumable ): don’t use it for something your smoking or eating ;)

As a suggestion for all outdoor growers of cannabis and want to grow outdoors (organics and non organics wouldn’t matter cause if you mess up this first step you might add we’ll dump rubber ) you just use rv/greenhouse water hoses: because a normal hose is not intended for consumables and once that hose is in the sun it will give out the active carcinogen ( you will have to run it quit a bit to ge tot out and not worth it for veggies or anything consumable)

Why waste all your time growing and risk from piggies but fuck yourself by poisioning yourself by proven fact you should not use those kind of hoses in consumable growing ( so many growers argue all day long just like grow pots and be cheap asses, when greenhouse/rv hoses aren’t that much more and are worth it)

Last edited by a moderator:
monstacropn

monstacropn

Super dope bro nice work! I can't wait to start my outdoor grow next year this makes me extremely exited!!
A couple of helping ideas for you would be 1: bud plant do not need direct light for flowering especially! if givin direct sunlight in large amounts will produce your common outdoor quality bud "mede-oaker". <<<----I'll explain, having the large grow I had; I figured it's doing great so allow nature to do it's course. Wrong! The Flower stage started very late and the buds was full of bud leafs from the top all the way down until the shaded areas of plants towards the base of the plants. The lower buds was just like indoor, the rest of the plants looked very leafy and the quality was considerably lower just from looks n size.

2: when doing your lay out of the grow measure from sun up to sun down to see the length of daylight {it will be different in late summer so adjust calculations accordingly}

3: Stagger your plants for room to grow like 5X5 or 6X6 feet squared per plant; Also stagger your plants so they are not in line. for example a 20X 40 feet grow area would have 2 plants first row about half in half. Second row would be offset so all plants get same light.

4: Make sure you make service isles to maintain plants and access

5: like at home depot in gardening area you'll notice a canopy / sun block allowing 60 to 75 % light in. I'm applying this idea to my grow this new season along with a Sea of Green/ canopy grow
Map
set up to control the hieght issues; for neibors

on this bad version map I made of example grow the red lines are service isles and the X's are plants that are staggered for light sun up to sun down.

Latest posts

Top Bottom