Plants looking tired at the end of the day

• Thread starter Frenchie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Frenchie

Frenchie

Does anyone get this? Where the plants look droopy/tired at the end of a light cycle in veg? Mine do it about 2 hours before the lights turn off at 18/6
They never did it before I got the LEDs?
Plants looking tired at the end of the day 2

Plants looking tired at the end of the day

TaintyRuxpin

TaintyRuxpin

I just got LEDs too. First timer noob here but they had great reviews so we’ll see, the babies are still over in the nursery.... Looking forward to seeing responses to your questions.

Madbud

Madbud

Do you have a fan in there? I get it on some and i think it has to do with transpiration, maybe humidity.

Reactions: Ina
uphere

uphere

I run a blurple and a cobb, droop happens every night. My temp is a constant 74 day / 67 night anf my RH stays pretty steady in the upper 40' s lower 50's. Its happened with several strains through several grows. Its the strangest thing and I cant figure it out. Doesn't seem to create any ill effects. I too posted a thread about this a few weeks ago.

quirk

quirk

Nice looking operation Frenchie. I've experienced same phenomenon.

mancorn

mancorn

I run a blurple and a cobb, droop happens every night. My temp is a constant 74 day / 67 night anf my RH stays pretty steady in the upper 40' s lower 50's. Its happened with several strains through several grows. Its the strangest thing and I cant figure it out. Doesn't seem to create any ill effects. I too posted a thread about this a few weeks ago.
I'm growing a new Dark Heart strain, Magic Mellon (60% Sativa, 40% Indica - genetics are Mango Trees x Honeydew Melon x Mango Sherbert under a blurple, if that's any help.) Every night I think she's dying. Seems fine in the morning.

Frenchie

Frenchie

Yes its about ready to flower and there is a fan in there on low. Does this happen with HPS too?

Top Bottom