Plants Looking Very Sick

• Thread starter Natize
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Natize

Natize

Ok today i just got home from work n went to check on my girls and they don't look too happy they are turning light green and have a lot of spots on them.i just fed them yesterday I fed them fox farm grow big and big bloom and bush doctor kangaroots I filled up five gallon water jugs and fed them the entire 5 gallons
The feeding consisted of 2tsp per gallon of grow big and big bloom totaling 10 teaspoons of each nutes in every 5 gallon jug.as for the kangaroots I fed them 2 1/2 teaspoons per 5 gallon jug they look very sick any help will be appreciated.did not ph.

Plants looking very sick
Plants looking very sick 2
Plants looking very sick 3
Plants looking very sick 4
Plants looking very sick 5
Plants looking very sick 6
Plants looking very sick 7
Plants looking very sick 8
Plants looking very sick 9
Plants looking very sick 10
Plants looking very sick 11
Plants looking very sick 12
Plants looking very sick 13
Natize

Natize

Whats the ph going in and coming out?
I just flushed yesterday after this post with regular water from hose and I think it was going in at 7.8 but run off was 6.5 and I flushed for like 10 minutes constantly checking runoff and it stayed at 6.5

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
But When I fed them I did not ph nor have I been phing this is there second feeding with nutes
Well thats probably your problem hahaha... you want your input and runoff around 6.8 in soil

Bearfamfarm

Bearfamfarm

6.5 is fine for soil. You probably overfed them. That sounded like a whole lot of nutes for a 5 gallon. What is your ppm? If you don't have a meter (get one) and you just went of the recommended dose on the bag almost for sure overfed. In fact after looking closer I see those burnt leaf tips. Let us know what happens. Good luck.

Natize

Natize

6.5 is fine for soil. You probably overfed them. That sounded like a whole lot of nutes for a 5 gallon. What is your ppm? If you don't have a meter (get one) and you just went of the recommended dose on the bag almost for sure overfed. In fact after looking closer I see those burnt leaf tips. Let us know what happens. Good luck.
I think I did over feed but I only gave it 2 tsp per gallon and the schedule on fox farms calls for 6 thought I'd be fine.and ur right I don't have a ppm meter so should I let it dry out then feed it again at a much lower dose

Latest posts

Top Bottom