• Thread starter Sasha
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Sasha

lights were left on yesterday for 27 hours at 48 days flower...any thoughts

L

lostnFound02

I did the same thing around the same time as you did. I left it on for 48 hours and nothing happen. So I hope the same will happen to you

S

Sasha

Probably get away with it once, any girls that hermie easy might trip but just get her back on schedule and probably no harm no foul. Good luck!

I did the same thing around the same time as you did. I left it on for 48 hours and nothing happen. So I hope the same will happen to you

thanks guys i feel much better. i bumped the timer to manual just by brushing it. Time to tape that bitch!

PDX420Grower

PDX420Grower

Probably a good idea if its that sensitive. Hope they dont skip a beat. GL -PDX
Btw, Cool avatar. Reminds me of the silence of the lambs moth.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

U should b good no worries just make sure u keep them on track from now on.. I've did similar things many times with nothing bad ever happening..

S

Sasha

Probably a good idea if its that sensitive. Hope they dont skip a beat. GL -PDX
Btw, Cool avatar. Reminds me of the silence of the lambs moth.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b28URAtaxeA&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

B

Bluenote

lights were left on yesterday for 27 hours at 48 days flower...any thoughts

You'll be fine , I've done it a number of times over the decades and never really suffered any ill effect , sometimes it's you , somtimes timers fail etc.but overall most of these plants are tougher than we give them credit for.

I've also utilised it to find the herm tendencies and cull the crap out of 'em , sure it wastes plants in the short-term but if you're keeping something like a Thai landrace it pays off downstream.

philly kush

philly kush

I think weve all done it once or twice! No biggie! Goodluck with everything

G

growhi

you will be ok , it takes at least a few days of mixed up light , to cause any probs

H

homer

They wont even notice. Plants regulate themselves through the dark cycle.

The HC

The HC

Happened to me on my first grow. They still all came out fine.

Latest posts

Top Bottom