Plants Need Nitrogen. Help

• Thread starter vangs
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
vangs

vangs

so i got a gg4 plant from a buddy 4 weeks ago and ive only fed it water cuz i took some cuts 2 weeks ago and now i want to take more cuts but the plant is a very light green look, fan leaves turning yellow. i gave it some cap bennies and alittle heavy 16 veg a and b when i watered it the other day, that was the first time it got nutes in a month but the plant still hasnt bounced back.. i thought the veg a and b would do it... any adivce ?? my buddy told me not to take cuttings cuz the plant doesnt have enough nutes in it and the cuts wont be able to survive without nutes but i dont think the plant is that deprived, assuming it is, would the cuts really not survive just because the plant doesnt have alot of nutes in it?

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
All sorts of things. Fish emulsion, urine, high N bat guano, poop tea, blue stuff...

Bulldog11

Bulldog11

alfalfa, pure protein dry, blood meal, feather meal, cotton seed meal, crab meal........

Go to home depot and look for Alaskan Fish Emulsion if you don't know what to buy. That would work well. I prefer pure protein dry when I need an organic boost of N. Works great.

DrFever

DrFever

piss on it lol actually time Samuelson time everything takes little time to come together ...
Its not the old leafs you need to be looking at but the new growth and colors

vangs

vangs

alfalfa, pure protein dry, blood meal, feather meal, cotton seed meal, crab meal........

Go to home depot and look for Alaskan Fish Emulsion if you don't know what to buy. That would work well. I prefer pure protein dry when I need an organic boost of N. Works great.
where can i get pure protien dry?

Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

Are you sure it's not from over watering also?
What is your watering schedule like?
Are you letting the soil dry out a little before watering?
Since you didn't feed it for a while, it wouldn't hurt to stick with the A and B veg food. Most likely is short on many nutrients not just Nitrogen.
Can you take some pics please?

WiseGorilla

WiseGorilla

Is this in soil or what growing medium are you using to grow this plant? A picture would be helpful. Answers to Smokey Ski's questions would also help.

I would recommend doing a veg base and maybe cal mag feeding with every watering to see the quickest results. You can also go the more true living organic route like what bulldog is suggesting which is potentially the best way long term but will take a little longer to see results.

A

AlterEgo860

vangs.. I received a gg4 in the same way.. very nute dep.. and all I did was transplanted it into a 1 gallon pot of fox farms ocean forest.. and within a few weeks shes a huge bush of dark green lol.. good luck my friend!.. and update your carbon filters.. grab some ona gel to put in your carbon filter lol. because the GG4.. will stink up your entire neighborhood. even later in VEG..

Latest posts

Top Bottom