plants not eating

• Thread starter honda power 420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

honda power 420

hey there, im growing critical kush in a continuous liquid feed table set up.. during veg things were going more or less fine but now im in week 4 of flower and my girls just dont want to eat or drink much for that matter.. i am using advanced nutes 3 part "jungle juice" i was using the lucas formula when this started happening so i switched it back to the recommended 4ml/l thinking it might help but nothing. right now ppms are at 1100 but creep up to 1200 every day ive tried lowering my ppms to 700-800 thinking it was to heavy but still nothing. i calibrate my ppm and ph pens once a week at least and ph is at 5.8 steady.. i change my 30 gallon rez once a week and this helps the first day you can see them eating more than there drinking then they stop.. they only take in maybe 5 gallons of mostly water a day(for 32 plants) and the leaves are yellowing from a lack of N and brown and rusty spots that really look like a CAL MAG deficiency. ive added some CAL MAG and even switched nutes to general organics ph perfect line up just to see and still nothing im pretty stumped here if someone could point me in the right direction that would be awesome... also if i forgot to mention something let me know and i can get pics later as well

thanks in advance

green punk

green punk

Pics would help. What medium? Temps of room, of rez? What s the roots look like? Any pests?

H

honda power 420

Medium is just hydroton rocks, roots can't be viewed due to setup, Rez is consistent 18 Celsius and room is 25..... I'm In the room now lights just came on and to my surprise the fuckers ate 35 gallons last night ppms went from 1130 to 1030 and that's with the general organics.... So my best guess is I'm mixing the 3 part wrong? Can't see how I use 8ml/gallon micro and 16ml/ gal of bloom for Lucas and 4ml/l of all 3 for a regular I mix micro first and very well followed by with grow or bloom depends on which formula I'm using.... Only shity thing isi used up the rest of my general with that last Rez fill

P

paulycali

What's the Ph of your solution?

Are all 30 plants yellowing or just the one's in the center of the light

H

honda power 420

Ph is 5.8 and its kinda pretty much just the middle under the light I ran out of the GH nutes so I'm back to the jungle juice and same problem. It's no where near to hot under the light either there air-cooled and have about 18" bellow the light

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Ph is 5.8 and its kinda pretty much just the middle under the light I ran out of the GH nutes so I'm back to the jungle juice and same problem. It's no where near to hot under the light either there air-cooled and have about 18" bellow the light
raise that light a half foot and see if they green up or feed them more...

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Medium is just hydroton rocks, roots can't be viewed due to setup, Rez is consistent 18 Celsius and room is 25..... I'm In the room now lights just came on and to my surprise the fuckers ate 35 gallons last night ppms went from 1130 to 1030 and that's with the general organics.... So my best guess is I'm mixing the 3 part wrong? Can't see how I use 8ml/gallon micro and 16ml/ gal of bloom for Lucas and 4ml/l of all 3 for a regular I mix micro first and very well followed by with grow or bloom depends on which formula I'm using.... Only shity thing isi used up the rest of my general with that last Rez fill
IMHO, leaving the green bottle of the 3 part out is crucial, you need that green bottle for beginning of flower and in veg bigtime, ime.
I don't care for the Lucas formula at all, but that is an opinion and you know what they say about those, lol

H

honda power 420

raise that light a half foot and see if they green up or feed them more...

Nah it's not that I changed the nutes last night to GH and everything was fine changed it back to the advanced today and nothing it's for sure the food just not sure what I'm doing wrong.... Thanks for the input tho

And the lights are literally on the ceiling as well no more room to go up

H

honda power 420

IMHO, leaving the green bottle of the 3 part out is crucial, you need that green bottle for beginning of flower and in veg bigtime, ime.
I don't care for the Lucas formula at all, but that is an opinion and you know what they say about those, lol

I don't quite follow you are suggesting to leave the green out during mid to late flower or to use it?

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
I wasn't sure if you were using the 3 part or the General Organics or the advanced...lol
Basically I'm just saying I don't care for the lucas formula as a use for the 3 part, which neglects the application of the grow(green) bottle.

If your confident in your nutrition, stick with that. Just thought your lights were close is all. If you can't raise them though, I understand that problem. It's just that the plants right under the light will yellow easy compared to your perimeter and it can be from too much light or that the light energy being more productive directly under the light also makes those plants your first plants to show a change that might impact your perimeter plants as they are the indicator plants typically.

H

honda power 420

I'm not so confidant in my nutrition is the problem lol it's my first time using a 3 part nute and my first and last time using the Lucas formula my buddy has a full bottle of GH flora nova once he's off work I'm going to give that a try it should hold me over till harvest and hopefully work

And that's something I never thought of when the plant were right under the light they would be the ones using the most of everything that's why they went yellow first good to know

H

honda power 420

I changed my Rez to GH flora nova an hour ago with some bud candy, botnicare hydroplex, nirvana and some b52 within the hour they ate 5 gallons atleast! Can anyone tell me what I'm doing Wrong with the advanced nutes 3 part Jungle juice I've tried 3 diff mixing strengths. What's on the bottle(never recommend) what the actual feeding charts says(4 ml/l) and the Lucas formula(8ml/gal micro, 16ml/gal bloom and I've had problems pretty much my entire grow any thoughts?

orbad

orbad

No idea. But I just dumped the Lucas formula in favor of Jack's 3/2/1.

H

honda power 420

I don't have Internet access right now just using my cell data care to explain jacks formula to me and I'm assuming its jackmayoffer from this forum?

souf69

souf69

Honda,
My two cents, could be wrong, but I have experienced the same problem, and currently have a run like yours. My thoughts are; Not to bash A.N. for their new three part nute, but they seem culprit to the issue.
A.N. states their three part is equal to G.H. three part, but I dont feel thats the case here. I have had two to three rounds with shitty results using J juice. I was crushin with G.H. and now baqq to results I had when I first started growing. Switch baqq to G.H. three part.

Latest posts

Top Bottom