Plants possibly flipped into flower already??

• Thread starter GoTTaRiP
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

GoTTaRiP

So I started these plants inside 4/10 on a light schedule of 12 and 12 for about a week inside after they germinated. I planted these 4/20 outside. In the last week they are showing signs of possible. What do you guys think?? And if so, should I cut my loses and start over now?
One is a cheese, and the other is Durban dew.

Plants possibly flipped into flower already
Plants possibly flipped into flower already 2
Plants possibly flipped into flower already 3
the rrock

the rrock

Where are you located makes a difference. I would start some more as those will have to revert and will slow the process. Seen this time and time again though usually with clones.

P

Phyto

4/20 is a bit early for outdoors unless you’re at a pretty low latitude. I’m in central Ca. and I usually start outdoors in mid-May. They’ll reveg, they are not very far into flower, so it shouldn’t affect them too much.

Stokes

Stokes

If you throw them outside and its under 14 hours of daylight they will try to flower. Outdoors isnt as clear cut as the tent. She will reveg. She may be ugly for a while but will be ok

G

GoTTaRiP

Thanks for the info guys!! I'm in Hampton Rds area of VA. Unfortunately I got the growing bug and started too early.. I can only grow 4 plants here and have more seeds. Do you guys think it'll be worth it to start over if the others could do better?

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
I would start a few more, just to hedge my bet! You never know! They might give you problems revegging. That’s the price you have to pay for screwing up! I’ve paid it! You can make the decision to get rid of a few to get you down to four, later! Until then, you will be a bona fide outlaw!😃

Top Bottom