Plants seem to be re-vegging

• Thread starter Zakattack
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Zakattack

Zakattack

Started my flush in week 8. Into week 9 since yesterday and I noticed some of the bids on my plant appear to have these new green leaves sprouting through the tips . Do I just keep on with my flush until my trichomes are milky/amber with the new growth sprouting through ? Or chop it before the “re-vegging” takes over ?

282D8EC3 A37D 4CF1 AAB5 BEE65AC98EC4
7FAEE10A C4ED 4263 A238 9D4D51AB8010
C53402B0 A457 42B2 AEB2 9CBFD285410A
Cracken

Cracken

just stay on course and follow the trichombs it looks almost done now. if its only a day or two, just leave it in complete darkness for the last 48 hours with no light or water. somtimes the plants will keep popping out bud sites well after the trichombs have hit your desired point. the plant will keep adding weight but start to lose it punch.

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

You have several weeks to go, I would want to know why it was revegging? is there a light leak, a timer malfunction, did you add some equipment with an on/off light excetera

Zakattack

Zakattack

You have several weeks to go, I would want to know why it was revegging? is there a light leak, a timer malfunction, did you add some equipment with an on/off light excetera
It’s outdoor plant , but the spot I put it in when the rain comes is nearby to a street light in the distance So I think that is maybe why revegged. I havent got rain predicted for the next week so it’s back on the dark side of my house but it is full moon now and I’m holding thumbs that isn’t gona cause it to go even more into veg. The other thing is now with it becoming spring the sunlight has moved to 13 hours as apposed to the 12 hours in winter so think that might also be a factor. Just not sure what to do now if it gets worse with the added growth

Zakattack

Zakattack

just stay on course and follow the trichombs it looks almost done now. if its only a day or two, just leave it in complete darkness for the last 48 hours with no light or water. somtimes the plants will keep popping out bud sites well after the trichombs have hit your desired point. the plant will keep adding weight but start to lose it punch.
Sweet I’m planning chop it closer to the close of week 10. It’s supposed to be a 10 week strain so once the trichomes are where I want them I’ll Hit 2 days complete darkness and chop

Zakattack

Zakattack

Plant is on day 60/64 Revegging appears to be gettin a Lil worse now with added fresh green growth coming through the buds . I also noticed some fresh pistols shooting through. Planning to put the plant in complete darkness on day 62 and Harvesting on day 64 cos I’m going away 2 days after that. Anyone think there’s a major issue with harvesting 6 days ahead of the plants allotted 70 day flowering cycle due the circumstances ?

58FF3AF4 499B 47DA A394 7684ADCE3EF9
E6824728 4F36 49F3 B69A 2A1B8A8116C7
Zakattack

Zakattack

Got a good few brown pistols coming through tho. So thinking I wouldn’t be making too big a stuff up with 5 days earlier of a harvest to avoid further revegging

E841420E 3BE4 475E 846B DA551F042E18
Poekie

Poekie

Supporter
I think i see two male flowers.
One pic before the last, lowest bud, on the left.
A yellow one and more green one under the small leaf.

Zakattack

Zakattack

C
I think i see two male flowers.
One pic before the last, lowest bud, on the left.
A yellow one and more green one under the small leaf.
Chopping it on Tuesday. Looks good tho. Smells amazing. And there’s plenty 🙏🏼

Beazy

Beazy

There is nothing on those flowers that says re veg !!!! It’s just still growing and has lots o time before its done !! AGAIN, NOT RE VEGGING just not done !! Good luck

Zakattack

Zakattack

There is nothing on those flowers that says re veg !!!! It’s just still growing and has lots o time before its done !! AGAIN, NOT RE VEGGING just not done !! Good luck
I’ve never seen fresh new light green growth pop up in the last week of flower tho. Which is what has me feeling it is. It the photo period of the days has changed coming out of winter aswell which is another indication. Nearin 14hour days now so don’t wana take the chance. The trichomes were milky on the start of the flush and they’ve gone brown so it pretty much time. Even tho just a few days early. It also gets dewy in the mornin now and one bud site has gotten rot so giving it 2 days of darkness now and then gona harvest 👌🏼 Excited to taste it

AF383DE5 9688 4E32 AD4A 4DE5B0C43B26
D59637A5 61D7 4E7E BA62 6B86963A2B8F
592CFBDD 67A8 4973 8A16 B9466C92184A
Top Bottom