Plants Slowly Turning Lime Green

• Thread starter Weed52
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Weed52

Weed52

Hello , my plants are slowly turning lime green my ph is 7.0. They seem to be growing fine all from seed still is veg i water twice a week. This is my first indoor grow. I am a seasonal outdoor grower. Just not used to seeing my leafs turning lime green any pointers will be helpful.

Plants slowly turning lime green
Plants slowly turning lime green 2
DemonTrich

DemonTrich

6.4 +/-1 if soil
6.0 (iirc) in coco.

What medium, pot size, veg time, light? And x2 on feeding them. They look Hungry.

Weed52

Weed52

5 gal pots, happy frog soil,6 weeks in veg from seed about ti start flower thus weekend. I have only feed them fix farm big bloom i think thats my issue. I am going to start tonight the 1 tsp big bloom one tsp tiger bloom and 1 tsp of cal mag to see if that helps i havent added any cal mag ir tiger bloom yet all all during the growth so fat i am running two 600 watt cool tubes digital balists i was thinking about turnung up to 750 on both durring flower period can go to 1000 what would yall recommend thanks

Weed52

Weed52

I think so temos never get above 80 and my garage is pretty warm i have direct ac from my houseto the tent running a total of three inline fans one for intake outtake and possitive pressure for lights

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
Ph down to 6.5 for soil
Mix a few teaspoons of epsom salts in a spray bottle of water and foliar when lights go out for a few days and they should green right up.

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
This might help you a bit... some plants are more temperamental than others to ph.

@7 you are at the top of nute uptake... and thats your input i assume... no telling runoff (you could be higher)

Screenshot 2017 04 17 15 42 05
Top Bottom