Plants Stalling Ever Few Days. 4 Weeks Into Flowering!

• Thread starter Drew925
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Thanks oldskol. I have to admit. They do look good and the roots look great as well. My dilemma is trying tofigure out why my ppm's are dropping every few days
well sounds like your hydro,but one thing we all have in common is ph doesnt matter what your in ,i have fought this damn plant till i was ready to pull the bitch,tried the oppisite that i was doing,and instead of decreasing the feed ,swing your ph ,see if it leavels off,like the coco i was 900 ppm and thats my max all the way,but when i would ph to 6.o they just quit period,so next feeding i drop it to 5.5 and they took off with the same feed and ppm ,you should try that at small increments ,you dig what im trying to say,you will no when you hit the sweet spot

D

Drew925

well sounds like your hydro,but one thing we all have in common is ph doesnt matter what your in ,i have fought this damn plant till i was ready to pull the bitch,tried the oppisite that i was doing,and instead of decreasing the feed ,swing your ph ,see if it leavels off,like the coco i was 900 ppm and thats my max all the way,but when i would ph to 6.o they just quit period,so next feeding i drop it to 5.5 and they took off with the same feed and ppm ,you should try that at small increments ,you dig what im trying to say,you will no when you hit the sweet spot
Cool, I completely dig.... that's exactly what I going to do.... I will let you know how things go.
Thanks again. This shit can be a pain, when you are trying to figure things out on your own....

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

I'm not sure I understand what you mean....Can you please clarify?
i put my feed cal mg and koolbloom in ,i use botanicare at 1/2 rec dose,my ppms run right at 900ppm and ec 1.8,once i have that right i then ph my water or feed,my tap water is shit,so once i got the ppm and ec were i want them,i then add lemon juice by the cap full to bring down my ph to 5.5 and when i recheck solution ppm and ec they usally have dropped to 850 ppm 1.3 ec,girls are hungry for it

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

i dont no if this helps you out in hydro,but it damn sure works in soil and coco,i use them both

D

Drew925

i put my feed cal mg and koolbloom in ,i use botanicare at 1/2 rec dose,my ppms run right at 900ppm and ec 1.8,once i have that right i then ph my water or feed,my tap water is shit,so once i got the ppm and ec were i want them,i then add lemon juice by the cap full to bring down my ph to 5.5 and when i recheck solution ppm and ec they usally have dropped to 850 ppm 1.3 ec,girls are hungry for it
I understand bro...thanks

J

JohnnyRey

I can't seem to zoom into your photos, but can you tell me one thing are the ends of your leaves brown? It looks like you have nute burn. I didn't go through the entire post I read some, but i keep reading that you keep flushing and flushing and flushing, that much flushing is going to leave your plants hungry so after you flush you give them food at 510 ppm correct? It only seems logical for them to consume the nutrients they need right away and then stop eating if its too much for them already. Just my opinion, but from reading so many posts less is always better than more. If you can please confirm on whether or not the tips of your fan leaves are brown or not it would make it much more easier to help.

J

JohnnyRey

Also normally when pH decreases and ppm increases thats also a sign of either too much food or bacteria in your res. Your plants look pretty healthy to me so I would not worry to much about bacteria but are your roots white?

D

Drew925

Thanks for your input Johnnyrey. To answer your question my roots are white.
So here is what I did. I drained my system by about 50%. Refilled it and upped my nutes to 620ppm, adjusted the ph to 5.4... within a 4 hours the ppm's had dropped to 580.
They are consuming and I'm smiling...
I'm assuming that i had let the ppm's drop too low which caused the ph to dive.
I really appreciate everyone assistance.

J

JohnnyRey

Glad everything is starting to go right bud, keep us updated.

Latest posts

Top Bottom