plants turning yellow in flower

• Thread starter Doodaa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Doodaa

Doodaa

I am having trouble once plants go into flower had a bad run and now headed down that road again.picture is of plant in promix using an nutes 2 weeks in.I thought i had bad base nutes but now.I ajm not sure what to do,dump all an nutes and try hg?or even gh?

Sick plantjpg
sixstring

sixstring

how are you feeding,do you use the a/n feed charts?they look over fed to me.do you use a ppm/ec meter and ph your water after nutes go in? I think you need to give those a few water only feeds and start over with your mix at about 600 ppm,ph to 6.2 and see how they like it. if you follow those charts or even the back of the bottle and your plants are not huge and your environment isn't perfect you will have problems with over feeding.and what line are you using,the grow,micro,bloom or something else?

Doodaa

Doodaa

I feed about 3/4 strength evry third water was using ph perfect but recently switched to Iguana juice and bud igniter,tarantula,b52.

Sick plant 2
sixstring

sixstring

so is that second pic the same plant in veg? looks like it was doing fine until you went to flower.are you starting flower nutes on day 1 of 12/12? maybe you need to give veg nutes for a few weeks to get them settled into the new lighting before switching to the other stuff.i feed grow nutes for the first week then I do a mix for a week or so and then go all bloom nutes.im in promix also,with coco but I used to run straight promix.my best plants were only fed 1/2 strength nutes.im running the jacks now and max out around 800ppm with no additives and my stuff is real happy.ph perfect is for hydro by the way.so I would check that every time and adjust to 6.0-6.4 for promix.the problem with a/n is always hard to correct because your throwing 4,5 sometimes 6 bottles of shit at em,how do you figure out what they don't like?

Doodaa

Doodaa

I pretty much think it's figured out.I thought it was lighting also but it happened to outdoor plants as well,It's gotta be the base nutes are bad but not totally positive so i tossed all AN and went back to GH which was what I used before and didn't have many troubles and the ones I had were corrected easily,I am using CS nutes in my my first bubble tray and they are doing quite well almost time to put em in UC.
thanks for the help

Top Bottom